Registered Nurse (RN) -Short Stay Unit
Company: Avera McKennan Hospital
Posted on: November 19, 2023
Join the RN Nursing team at Avera!
Magnet Recognized: - Avera McKennan Hospital & University Health
Center has received consecutive ANCC Magnet re-designations for
meeting rigorous standards for nursing excellence and job
Culture: -Be part of a multidisciplinary team built on teamwork,
with compassion and the goal of Moving Health Forward for you and
our patients. Work where you matter.
You Belong at Avera: - Competitive pay, free health insurance, and
options for: Student Loan Repayment Program, sign-on bonuses,
various shifts and career growth opportunities.
This position may be eligible for a $6000 Sign-On Bonus!!! -
What Makes Short Stay Special?
- Safe Patient Ratios: -1 nursing professional: 4-5 patients
- Zero tolerance for workplace violence, this team cares for
- Positive Work Environment: -Be part of an organization where we
practice the mission in our daily operations and demonstrate our
pride by delivering excellent care.
- Unit Demographics
- 12-bed observational unit
- Wide variety of patient types!!! Goal for patients is
- Preferred med/surg and orthopedics overflow unit
- Preferred overflow unit for stroke patients - ALL staff are NIH
certified, team works hand-in-hand with neurology providers
Keywords: Avera McKennan Hospital, Sioux Falls , Registered Nurse (RN) -Short Stay Unit, Healthcare , Garretson, South Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!