Registered Nurse (RN) - Case Manager - Coordinated Care
Company: Avera Sacred Heart - Pavilion
Posted on: November 19, 2023
Join the RN Nursing team at Avera!
Love Where You Work: - Work at Avera where current employees rate
their satisfaction at 94%. Join a team where the career
opportunities are endless.
Culture: -Be part of a multidisciplinary team built on teamwork,
with compassion and the goal of Moving Health Forward for you and
our patients. Work where you matter.
You Belong at Avera: - Competitive pay, free health insurance, and
options for: Student Loan Repayment Program, sign-on bonuses,
various shifts and career growth opportunities.
Avera is currently seeking Registered Nurses (RN) looking to
deliver the best possible nursing care in Avera's patient-focused
- Positive Work Environment: -Be part of an organization where we
practice the mission in our daily operations and demonstrate our
pride by delivering excellent care.
- Career Growth: Great opportunity to obtain health care
experience for those that are looking to further their education in
a healthcare related field.
- Job Satisfaction: Each day you will positively impact each
patient you serve with providing direct resident care.
- The Case Manager is accountable for supports patient care
navigation in the clinic setting.
- The clinical case manager's primary responsibility is to manage
care for the patients of the primary care practice to promote
effective education, self-management support, and timely health
care delivery. - This will include developing and monitoring care
management processes and support primary clinical teams with these
- It will also include identifying the high acuity patient
population and working to ensure care coordination for this patient
- The position involves some patient triage. -
- The nurse clinical case manager will work with the clinic
leadership and medical director (lead physician) of the practice to
develop this position to best serve the needs of the patient panel
and the primary care teams. -
- This individual will work closely with the AMG Director of
Patient Care Coordination/Medical Home and others to support the
development, maintenance, and reporting of quality measures within
the medical home model.
- The registered nurse will demonstrate performance consistent
with professional standards of practice, care, and the Nurse
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years of Clinic Nursing experience preferred.
Five or more years of experience preferred. -
- Case Management and /or homecare experience preferred.
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse in the State of SD and/or
meeting the requirements of Multi-state licensure
- BLS Certification within 60 days of hire.
- Monday-Friday, 8:30am-5:00pm, every other Friday off;
The hourly range for this position is listed below. Actual hourly
rate dependent upon experience.
- $25.75 - $38.25 per hour
What Makes Avera Special?
Keywords: Avera Sacred Heart - Pavilion, Sioux Falls , Registered Nurse (RN) - Case Manager - Coordinated Care, Healthcare , Volin, South Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!