Radiology Technologist (ARRT) - Full-time
Company: Avera Sacred Heart Hospital
Posted on: November 19, 2023
Join the team at Avera!
Award Winning Health Care: Avera has been named among the nation's
15 Top Health Systems, Forbes list of America's Best-in-State
Employers and Level 10 Most Wired Health Care Organization by
Culture: Be part of a multidisciplinary team built on teamwork,
with compassion and the goal of Moving Health Forward for you and
our patients. Work where you matter.
You Belong at Avera: Competitive pay, front-loaded PTO and options
for free health insurance, sign-on bonuses, various shifts to fit
your lifestyle and opportunities for career growth.
Exciting opportunity to join Avera as a Radiology Technologist
This position may be eligible for a $10,000 sign on bonus
- This position may be eligible for a $10,000 sign on bonus
- This position is eligible for Avera's Student Loan Repayment
Program which helps you pay off your loans and save money. Each
month an extra payment of $167 (up to $10,000) from Avera will help
pay down your balance faster.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) available on Day 1!
- Options for Free Health Insurance!
- Be a part of a rewarding team while providing outstanding care
to a variety of patients.
- Career Growth opportunities with the largest employer in South
Dakota. New GRADS are welcome to apply
- The Radiology Technologist is accountable for performing a
variety of imaging procedures.
- Assumes responsibility for designated areas of procedures as
required. May be assigned responsibility as an instructor.
- Will help with call and in other specialized areas after proper
training and/or experience. Is responsible for patient care and
- The Radiology Technologist supports the hospital's goal of
excellence in Patient care in a Christian, caring environment by
facilitating positive employee relations and supporting department
- Provides exceptional care and service to patients, residents,
guests and fellow employees at all times Performs all duties and
responsibilities in such a way as to demonstrate and support the
hospital's Catholic heritage and Avera co-sponsorship values of
hospitality, compassion and stewardship.
- Provides care/service in accordance with regulatory and
accrediting agencies standards and Catholic Ethical and Religious
- Certification by the American Registry of Radiologic
- BLS Certification required within 60 days of hire. Work
- Varied shifts Evening shift includes 2 PM - 10PM, Day shifts
vary 7AM-3PM, 8AM - 4PM, 9:30 AM-5:30PM; every fourth weekend;
every fourth overnight, one to two holidays a year; 72 hours per
2-week pay period Pay
The hourly range for this position is listed below. Actual hourly
rate dependent upon experience.
- $23.75 - $36.00 per hour
- Shift Differential
What Makes Avera Special?
Keywords: Avera Sacred Heart Hospital, Sioux Falls , Radiology Technologist (ARRT) - Full-time, Healthcare , Tabor, South Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!