Registered Nurse (RN) - Med Surg Unit
Company: Avera Specialty Hospital
Location: Sioux Falls
Posted on: November 19, 2023
**$6,000 Sign-On Bonus** -
Join the Nursing team at Avera!
Magnet Recognized: - Avera McKennan Hospital & University Health
Center has received consecutive ANCC Magnet re-designations for
meeting rigorous standards for nursing excellence and job
Culture: -Be part of a multidisciplinary team built on teamwork,
with compassion and the goal of Moving Health Forward for you and
our patients. Work where you matter.
You Belong at Avera: - Competitive pay, free health insurance, and
options for: Student Loan Repayment Program, sign-on bonuses,
various shifts and career growth opportunities.
Avera is currently seeking Registered Nurses (RN) to deliver the
best possible nursing care in Avera's patient-focused settings.
**May be eligible for a $6,000 Sign-On Bonus
- Student Loan Repayment: This Registered Nurse (RN) position may
be eligible for -Avera's -Student Loan Repayment Program, which
helps you pay off your loans and save money. Each month an extra
payment of $167 (up to $10,000) from -Avera -will help pay down
your principal balance faster.
- Positive Work Environment: -Be part of an organization where we
practice the mission in our daily operations and demonstrate our
pride by delivering excellent care.
- Career Growth: You have the opportunity to go beyond licensure
and employment requirements and become nationally certified.
About Avera Specialty Hospital Inpatient Unit:
- Patient-safety focused
- Great teamwork with a team consisting of 30+ RNs, LPNs, and
Patient Care Technicians.
- Our team primarily cares for elective post-operative
orthopedic, urogynecology, and urology patients.
- Fast-paced work environment with an average length of stay of
less than 1.5 days.
- New facility, less than 5 years old. - Large, spacious rooms
and visitor areas with a view! -
Keywords: Avera Specialty Hospital, Sioux Falls , Registered Nurse (RN) - Med Surg Unit, Healthcare , Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!