Registered Nurse (RN) Case Manager - Medical Management
Company: Avera Health Plans
Posted on: November 20, 2023
Join the team at Avera!
Award Winning Health Care: - Avera has been named among the
nation's 15 Top Health Systems, Forbes list of America's
Best-in-State Employers and Level 10 Most Wired Health Care
Organization by CHIME.
Culture: - Be part of a multidisciplinary team built on teamwork,
with compassion and the goal of Moving Health Forward for you and
our patients. Work where you matter.
You Belong at Avera: - Competitive pay, front-loaded PTO and
options for free health insurance, sign-on bonuses, various shifts
to fit your lifestyle and opportunities for career growth.
Avera is looking for a Registered Nurse (RN) - Case Manager to join
- Paid Time Off (PTO) available on Day 1!
- Options for Free Health Insurance!
- Positive Work Environment: -Be part of an organization where we
practice the mission in our daily operations and demonstrate our
pride by delivering excellent care.
- The RN Case Manager is a specialized nurse that identifies
members who would benefit from complex/chronic condition case
management and/or service coordination.
- The RN Case Manager develops and facilitates the member's plan
of care. In collaboration with physicians, population health staff,
employers, community organizations, hospital-based case
managers/utilization review staff, clinic-based care
coordinators/preauthorization staff, and Insurance Division staff,
the RN Case Manager encourages the best possible outcome in the
most cost effective manner in accordance with standards set forth
by National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA). -
- The RN Case Manager will need to be knowledgeable in various
aspects of all health plan lines of business, inclusive of
commercial, marketplace, and self-funded clients.
- The position requires interaction with health system
stakeholders, key opinion leaders, vendors, delegated entities,
healthcare providers, policy makers, and accreditation and
Education and/or Experience
- Graduate from an accredited RN program (Associate's degree or
Bachelor of Science degree).
- Four years of professional nursing practice experience
preferably in the acute care setting.
- Case-management, disease-management, care coordination or
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and Power Point. -
Familiarity with data extraction tool is desirable.
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state of South Dakota
and/or meeting the requirements of the enhanced Nursing Compact
Licensure (eNCL) required.
- Registered Nurse in the state of Minnesota or within 120 days
of employment required.
- Certification in Case Management, Managed Care Nursing or a
related specialty to be completed within 2 years of hire date.
- Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm; 80 hours every 2 weeks
The hourly range for this position is listed below. Actual hourly
rate dependent upon experience.
- $29.50- $44.25 per hour
What Makes Avera Special?
Keywords: Avera Health Plans, Sioux Falls , Registered Nurse (RN) Case Manager - Medical Management, Healthcare , Harrisburg, South Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!