Registered Nurse (RN) - Case Manager - HomeCare
Company: Avera@Home Sioux Falls
Posted on: November 20, 2023
Join the RN Nursing team at Avera!
Love Where You Work: - Work at Avera where current employees rate
their satisfaction at 94%. Join a team where the career
opportunities are endless.
Culture: -Be part of a multidisciplinary team built on teamwork,
with compassion and the goal of Moving Health Forward for you and
our patients. Work where you matter.
You Belong at Avera: - Competitive pay, free health insurance, and
options for: Student Loan Repayment Program, sign-on bonuses,
various shifts and career growth opportunities.
Avera is currently seeking Registered Nurses (RN) looking to
deliver the best possible nursing care in Avera's patient-focused
- This position may bel eligible for a $3,500 sign on
- Student Loan Repayment: This RN position may be eligible for
-Avera's -Student Loan Repayment Program, which helps you pay off
your loans and save money. Each month an extra payment of $167 (up
to $10,000) from -Avera -will help pay down your principal balance
- Positive Work Environment: -Be part of an organization where we
practice the mission in our daily operations and demonstrate our
pride by delivering excellent care.
- The Case Manager is responsible for the care planning,
utilization of services, coordination of care, and the education of
the interdisciplinary teams in the management of patient care
- The focus of patient case management is to provide patient
centered care efficiently, effectively, and with the best possible
- The Case Manager will develop all patient care plans in
collaboration with the physician and interdisciplinary team.
Education and/or Experience
- Graduate from a CCNE or NLN accredited nursing program is
strongly preferred. - Graduate from an approved nursing program is
- Bachelor's degree in nursing preferred.
- Minimum 2 years related experience and/or training; or
equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
- License as a Registered Nurse (RN) in South Dakota and/or
meeting the requirements of Multi-state licensure is required.
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse (RN) in the State of Minnesota
may be required depending on the service area. - If required, must
obtain within 90 days of being placed in the position or of the
- This position requires a valid driver's license and that the
employee is insurable by the Avera Health automobile liability
- Monday-Friday, 8:00am-4:30pm; 72hrs/2wks
- Weekend rotation: 1 weekend every 7 weeks
- Holiday rotation: 1 holiday every 2 years
- Call time involvement: 4-5 call shifts per 7 week schedule
The hourly range for this position is listed below. Actual hourly
rate dependent upon experience. -
- $29.50 - $44.25 per hour
What Makes Avera Special?
Keywords: Avera@Home Sioux Falls, Sioux Falls , Registered Nurse (RN) - Case Manager - HomeCare, Healthcare , Renner, South Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!