Respiratory Therapist (Registered) - Full-time
Company: Avera Queen of Peace
Location: Mount Vernon
Posted on: November 20, 2023
Join the team at Avera!
Award Winning Health Care: - Avera has been named among the
nation's 15 Top Health Systems, Forbes list of America's
Best-in-State Employers and Level 10 Most Wired Health Care
Organization by CHIME.
Culture: -Be part of a multidisciplinary team built on teamwork,
with compassion and the goal of Moving Health Forward for you and
our patients. Work where you matter.
You Belong at Avera: - Competitive pay, front-loaded PTO and
options for free health insurance, sign-on bonuses, various shifts
to fit your lifestyle and opportunities for career growth.
Join the Avera team as a Respiratory Therapist (RT) committed to
positive outcomes for patients, and families.
$15,000 sign-on bonus!
- BONUS: May be eligible for $15,000 sign on bonus with a
- Student Loan Repayment: Please inquire about -Avera's -Student
Loan Repayment Program, which helps you pay off your loans and save
money. Each month an extra payment of $167 (up to $10,000) from
-Avera -will help pay down your principal balance faster.
- Enjoys delivery care with a team passionate about quality
- Appreciates an active, challenging care environment that
requires critical thinking
- On demand virtual RT support is available during all shifts
through Avel eRT. - - -
- Is seeking to develop relationships by providing respiratory
therapies, education & companionship with patients as well as their
- If you have a passion and desire to enrich lives and touch the
hearts of patients, consider joining our team in providing
compassionate, high quality care and services within a caring
- Under medical supervision, able to skillfully administer and
suggest to physicians, proper respiratory procedures and
- Performs duties which include but are not limited to: IPPB,
SVN, O2 therapy, pulse oximetry, peak flow and incentive
- Full Time benefit eligible: 72 hours per pay period, including
other weekend and every other holiday.
- Weekend and Shift differential.
- Involved in code blue, rapid response, Adultventilator
- Certified/registered or eligible to be certified/registered in
CRT or RRT required.
- NRP and BLS Certification within 6 months of employment
- Licensure for Respiratory Care according to South Dakota
The hourly range for this position is listed below. Actual hourly
rate dependent upon experience. -
- $25.00 - $37.75 per hour
What Makes Avera Special?
Keywords: Avera Queen of Peace, Sioux Falls , Respiratory Therapist (Registered) - Full-time, Healthcare , Mount Vernon, South Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!