Registered Nurse (RN) - Long-Term Care - Full-time
Company: Avera Sister James Care Center
Posted on: November 20, 2023
Join the RN Nursing team at Avera!
Love Where You Work: - Work at Avera where current employees rate
their satisfaction at 94%. Join a team where the career
opportunities are endless.
Culture: -Be part of a multidisciplinary team built on teamwork,
with compassion and the goal of Moving Health Forward for you and
our patients. Work where you matter.
You Belong at Avera: - Competitive pay, free health insurance, and
options for: Student Loan Repayment Program, sign-on bonuses,
various shifts and career growth opportunities.
Avera is currently seeking Registered Nurses (RN) looking to
deliver the best possible nursing care in Avera's patient-focused
- Student Loan Repayment: This RN position is eligible for
-Avera's -Student Loan Repayment Program, which helps you pay off
your loans and save money. Each month an extra payment of $167 (up
to $10,000) from -Avera -will help pay down your principal balance
- Bonus: This position may be eligible for a $5,000 sign-on
- Avera Sister James Care Center is a 187-bed Skilled Nursing
facility located on the beautiful -Avera Majestic Bluffs
- Positive Work Environment: -Be part of an organization where we
practice the mission in our daily operations and demonstrate our
pride by delivering excellent care.
- Career Growth: You have the opportunity to go beyond licensure
and employment requirements and become nationally certified.
The Registered Nurse (RN) provides nursing care within their scope
of practice which includes: Coordinating and participating in the
activities of the Nursing Service Department to insure safe and
effective care for all hospital patients. Nursing diagnosis of
human responses to actual or potential health problems of
individuals or groups, providing preventative, restorative, and
supportive care, health teaching and counseling, case finding, and
referral. Administration, supervision, delegation, evaluation and
teaching of health and nursing practices; which require substantial
specialized knowledge, judgment, and skill based upon the
principles of the biological, physiological, behavioral, and
sociological sciences for which the Registered Nurse bears
responsibility and accountability for. -
Education and/or Experience
- Graduate from a CCNE or NLN accredited nursing program is
strongly preferred. Graduate from an approved nursing program is
- Bachelor's degree in nursing preferred.
- Must have current Registered Nurse (RN) licensure in the state
of South Dakota or "multi-state privilege" to practice.
- 6pm-6:30am; 72 hours every 2 weeks
- Every third weekend and every third holiday rotation.
The hourly range for this position is listed below. Actual hourly
rate dependent upon experience. -
- $30.50 -- $45.25 per hour
- Five single-level neighborhoods with 38 or fewer residents,
each with private resident rooms, dining, and living space
- Common areas within the Town Square include a pub, cinema,
salon, deli, bank, and courtyard.
- Building is attached to hospice house, assisted living, and
- Avera follows the -Eden Alternative Philosophy
What Makes Avera Special?
Keywords: Avera Sister James Care Center, Sioux Falls , Registered Nurse (RN) - Long-Term Care - Full-time, Healthcare , Utica, South Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!