Registered Nurse (RN) - Virtual - Avera St. Marys
Company: Avera McKennan Hospital
Posted on: November 20, 2023
Join the RN Nursing team at Avera! Culture: Be part of a
multidisciplinary team built on teamwork, with compassion and the
goal of Moving Health Forward for you and our patients. Work where
you matter. You Belong at Avera: Competitive pay, free health
insurance, and options for: Student Loan Repayment Program, sign-on
bonuses, various shifts and career growth opportunities. We're
looking for nurses who want to be part of a new and innovative
patient care program at Avera. Virtual Nursing allows nurses to
care for patients without the physical demands of bedside care.
This technology allows our virtual nurses to monitor and check on
their patients using audio and video technology. You will work in
conjunction with nurses at the bedside, acting as a virtual
extension of the onsite team providing compassionate, innovative
care. Position Highlights:
- Student Loan Repayment: This Registered Nurse (RN) position may
be eligible for Avera's Student Loan Repayment Program, which helps
you pay off your loans and save money. Each month an extra payment
of $167 (up to $10,000) from Avera will help pay down your
principal balance faster.
- Positive Work Environment: Be part of an organization where we
practice the mission in our daily operations and demonstrate our
pride by delivering excellent care.
- Career Growth: You have the opportunity to go beyond licensure
and employment requirements and become nationally certified. Job
Summary The Virtual Registered Nurse provides professional nursing
care with collaboration from the bedside nurse through two-way
audio-visual technology and monitoring data through specialized
software. This position assists in coaching and mentoring
department staff in areas of clinical and professional practice.
Duties include admission history, medication double checks,
medication reconciliation, and pain reassessment. Education and/or
- Graduate from a CCNE or NLN accredited nursing program is
strongly preferred. Graduate from an approved nursing program is
- Bachelor's degree in nursing preferred.
- Minimum of 1 year of Acute Care Inpatient experience required.
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse in the State of South Dakota
and/or meeting the requirements of multi-state licensure
- ANCC Certification in applicable specialty area is
- Membership in a professional organization encouraged. Work
- Varied Shifts
- Every other weekend and holiday involvement Pay The hourly
range for this position is listed below. Actual hourly rate
dependent upon experience.
- $29.50 - $44.25 per hour What Makes Avera Special?
Keywords: Avera McKennan Hospital, Sioux Falls , Registered Nurse (RN) - Virtual - Avera St. Marys, Healthcare , Worthing, South Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!