Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - Medical Oncology
Company: Avera Cancer Institute - Mitchell
Posted on: November 20, 2023
Join the LPN Nursing team at Avera!
Love Where You Work: - Work at Avera where current employees rate
their satisfaction at 94%. Join a team where the career
opportunities are endless.
Culture: - Be part of a multidisciplinary team built on teamwork,
with compassion and the goal of Moving Health Forward for you and
our patients. Work where you matter.
You Belong at Avera: - Competitive pay, various shifts, and career
Join our outstanding team as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) at
- Positive Work Environment: Be part of an organization where we
practice the mission in our daily operations and demonstrate our
pride by delivering excellent care.
- Provides for the delivery of professional nursing care under
the direction of physicians and clinic manager for patients
undergoing oncology care, inclusive of oncology, hematology, and
radiation oncology services.
Education and/or Experience
- Associates degree required.
- Graduate from a CCNE or NLN accredited nursing program is
strongly preferred. Graduate from an approved nursing program is
- Two years nursing experience or oncology experience
- Licensed as a Licensed Practical Nurse in the State of South
Dakota and/or meeting the requirements of Multi-state licensure
- Monday-Friday, 8:00am-4:30pm; PRN, as needed
The hourly range for this position is listed below. Actual hourly
rate dependent upon experience. -
- $20.50 - $29.00 per hour
What Makes Avera Special?
Keywords: Avera Cancer Institute - Mitchell, Sioux Falls , Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - Medical Oncology, Healthcare , Ethan, South Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!