Occupational Therapist (OT) - PRN
Company: Avera Sister James Care Center
Posted on: November 20, 2023
Join the team at Avera!
Award Winning Health Care: - Avera has been named among the
nation's 15 Top Health Systems, Forbes list of America's
Best-in-State Employers and Level 10 Most Wired Health Care
Organization by CHIME.
Culture: -Be part of a multidisciplinary team built on teamwork,
with compassion and the goal of Moving Health Forward for you and
our patients. Work where you matter.
You Belong at Avera: - Competitive pay, various shifts to fit your
lifestyle and opportunities for career growth.
Avera is seeking a Licensed Occupational Therapist to join our
professional team. PRN schedule.
- The position is Casual/fill in as needed.
- The Occupational Therapist (OT) provides care and treatment of
assigned patients/students/residents in a caring, safe, and
Patient Care Duties:
- Evaluation/Screening-assesses patient needs/deficits/strengths
and formulates appropriate treatment plan.
- Documentation-creates and reviews/revises documentation while
following reimbursement guidelines.
- Treatment Skills-administers and performs therapeutic
interventions with patients.
Education and/or Experience
- Graduate from an Occupational Therapy program accredited by the
Accreditation Council for Occupational Therapy Education
-Certification, Licensure, Registration
- Licensed by the State of South Dakota as an Occupational
The hourly range for this position is listed below. Actual hourly
rate dependent upon experience. -
- $28.75 - $43.00 per hour
What Makes Avera Special?
Keywords: Avera Sister James Care Center, Sioux Falls , Occupational Therapist (OT) - PRN, Healthcare , Volin, South Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!