Registered Nurse (RN) All 2023 /May-Aug 2024 New Grads
Company: Avera Behavioral Health Center
Posted on: November 20, 2023
**Any 2023 or May/Aug -2024 New Grads are welcome -to apply**
Join the RN Nursing team at Avera!
Magnet Recognized: - Avera McKennan Hospital & University Health
Center has received consecutive ANCC Magnet re-designations for
meeting rigorous standards for nursing excellence and job
Culture: -Be part of a multidisciplinary team built on teamwork,
with compassion and the goal of Moving Health Forward for you and
our patients. Work where you matter.
You Belong at Avera: - Competitive pay, free health insurance, and
options for: Student Loan Repayment Program, sign-on bonuses,
various shifts and career growth opportunities.
Avera is currently seeking Registered Nurses (RN) to deliver the
best possible nursing care in Avera's patient-focused settings.
Why is Behavioral Health Important?
The Avera Behavioral Health Adolescent & Child Unit are designed to
be a structured and age-appropriate therapeutic environment for
adolescents and children to learn to understand problems, use
healthy coping skills and set and complete goals.
If you are a nurse that---
- Enjoys working with children ages 5 to 12 years old and
adolescent ages 13 to 17 years old as well as their
- Has a passion helping patients with conditions such as
Addiction, Anxiety Disorders, Attention deficit hyperactivity
disorder, and Depression or Suicidal behavior.
- Appreciates an active, challenging care environment that
requires critical thinking.
- Values autonomous professional nursing practice.
- Possesses motivation to help create and deliver high-quality
patient care in an energizing team environment.
This is the role for YOU!!
- Student Loan Repayment: This Registered Nurse (RN) position is
eligible for -Avera's -Student Loan Repayment Program, which helps
you pay off your loans and save money. Each month an extra payment
of $167 (up to $10,000) from -Avera -will help pay down your
principal balance faster.
- Career Growth: You have the opportunity to go beyond licensure
and employment requirements and become nationally
- The adolescent program is expanding to 40 units
- Child unit is a 14 bed unit
- Adolescent Residential is an 8 bed unit
- Opportunity to meet 70+ coworkers
- Opportunity to change lives of both Adolescent and
- 1 RN for 7-8 patient ratio
- Self-scheduling program
Education and/or Experience
- Graduate from a CCNE or NLN accredited nursing program is
strongly preferred. Graduate from an approved nursing program is
- Bachelor's degree in nursing preferred. - -
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse in the State of South Dakota
and/or meeting the requirements of multi-state licensure required.
- Certification in specialty encouraged.
- Membership in a professional organization encouraged.
- Varied Shift
The hourly range for this position is listed below. Actual hourly
rate dependent upon experience. -
- $30.50 - $45.25 per hour
- $3 SHIFT DIFFERENTIAL is available for hours worked between 7p
and 7a, $2 on weekends, and $5 on weekend nights!!
What Makes Avera Special?
Keywords: Avera Behavioral Health Center, Sioux Falls , Registered Nurse (RN) All 2023 /May-Aug 2024 New Grads, Healthcare , Renner, South Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!