Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - Adult Unit - New Grads
Company: Avera Behavioral Health Center
Posted on: November 20, 2023
All New Grads are welcome to apply!
Join the LPN Nursing team at Avera!
Love Where You Work: - Work at Avera where current employees rate
their satisfaction at 94%. Join a team where the career
opportunities are endless.
Culture: -Be part of a multidisciplinary team built on teamwork,
with compassion and the goal of Moving Health Forward for you and
our patients. Work where you matter.
You Belong at Avera: - Competitive pay, free health insurance, and
options for: Student Loan Repayment Program, sign-on bonuses,
various shifts and career growth opportunities.
Avera is currently seeking Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) looking
to deliver the best possible nursing care in Avera's
Why is Behavioral Health important?
The Avera Behavioral Health Adult B Unit is designed to be a
structured, therapeutic environment for adults to learn to
understand their diagnosis, develop a Crisis Response Plan, use
healthy coping skills and set and complete goals.
You will enjoy this Behavioral Health setting if you are Nurse
- Enjoys patient focused care with a team that is dedicated to
quality patient outcomes
- Likes working with the Adult population
- Has a passion for helping patients with Anxiety, Depression,
and Personality Disorders and Suicidal behavior.
- Appreciates an active, challenging care environment that
requires critical thinking.
- Values autonomous professional nursing practice.
- Possesses motivation to help create and deliver high-quality
patient care in an energizing team environment.
- The Adult B Unit is a 28 bed unit
- Opportunity to meet 60+ coworkers and work in a positive
- Opportunity to change the lives of your patients.
- 1 RN for 7-8 patient ratio
- Flexible scheduling program
Education and/or Experience
- Graduate from a CCNE or NLN accredited nursing program is
strongly preferred. Graduate from an approved nursing program is
- Two years of experience in a patient care setting is
- Licensed as a LPN in the State of South Dakota and/or meeting
the requirements of Multi-state licensure required. -
- Varied Shifts, EO wknd/hol/on call; 72hrs/2wks
The hourly range for this position is listed below. Actual hourly
rate dependent upon experience. -
- $22.50 - $31.25 per hour
What Makes Avera Special?
Keywords: Avera Behavioral Health Center, Sioux Falls , Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - Adult Unit - New Grads, Healthcare , Worthing, South Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!