Physical Therapist (PT) - Part-time
Company: Avera Queen of Peace
Posted on: November 20, 2023
Join the team at Avera!
Award Winning Health Care: - Avera has been named among the
nation's 15 Top Health Systems, Forbes list of America's
Best-in-State Employers and Level 10 Most Wired Health Care
Organization by CHIME.
Culture: - Be part of a multidisciplinary team built on teamwork,
with compassion and the goal of Moving Health Forward for you and
our patients. Work where you matter.
You Belong at Avera: - Competitive pay, front-loaded PTO and
options for free health insurance, sign-on bonuses, various shifts
to fit your lifestyle and opportunities for career growth.
Avera is currently seeking Physical Therapists (PT) looking to
deliver the best possible care in Avera's patient-focused
- Paid Time Off (PTO) available on Day 1!
- Options for Free Health Insurance!
- Be a part of a rewarding team while providing outstanding care
to a variety of patients.
- Career Growth: Great opportunity to obtain healthcare
experience for those that are looking to further their education in
healthcare or be involved in an ever changing career with upward
- As an active member of the Avera Therapy rehabilitation team,
responsible to coordinate and provide care and treatment of
assigned patients/clients/students/residents in a caring, safe and
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor's, Master's or Doctoral degree in Physical Therapy
from a Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education
(CAPTE) certified school required.
- Licensed by the State of South Dakota as a Physical Therapist
- Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm; 48 hours every 2 weeks
The hourly range for this position is listed below. Actual hourly
rate dependent upon experience.
- $33.50 - $50.50 per hour
What Makes Avera Special?
Keywords: Avera Queen of Peace, Sioux Falls , Physical Therapist (PT) - Part-time, Healthcare , Dimock, South Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!