Registered Nurse (RN) - Medical Surgical Oncology - New Grads All 2023/May-Aug 2024
Company: Avera McKennan Hospital
Posted on: November 20, 2023
All 2023/May-Aug 2024 New Grads are welcome to apply!
Join the RN Nursing team at Avera!
Magnet Recognized: - Avera McKennan Hospital & University Health
Center has received consecutive ANCC Magnet re-designations for
meeting rigorous standards for nursing excellence and job
Culture: -Be part of a multidisciplinary team built on teamwork,
with compassion and the goal of Moving Health Forward for you and
our patients. Work where you matter.
You Belong at Avera: - Competitive pay, free health insurance, and
options for: Student Loan Repayment Program, sign-on bonuses,
various shifts and career growth opportunities.
Avera -is currently seeking Registered Nurses (RN) looking to
deliver the best possible -nursing -care -in Avera's
patient-focused settings. - -
- Sign-On Bonuses & Student Loan Repayment: The -Registered Nurse
(RN) position may be eligible for sign-on bonus and Student Loan
Repayment programs, depending upon department.
- Positive Work Environment: -Be part of an organization where we
practice the mission in our daily operations and demonstrate our
pride by delivering holistic care. We offer a unique learning
experience that involves a wide variety of medical diagnoses, and
an opportunity to connect with our patients and make a positive
impact in their lives.
- Career Growth: You have the opportunity to go beyond licensure
and employment requirements and become nationally certified.
Advancement opportunities as a Resource Nurse, and other Leadership
- Position Highlights:
- Advancement opportunities as a Resource Nurse, and other
Leadership roles. -
- 43 bed unit consisting of Medical, Surgical, and Oncology
patients. -We also have an established Bone Marrow, Kidney, and
Pancreas -Transplant Program.
- Continuing educational opportunities that promote and support
certifications (OCN, CCTN, BMTCN, CRNI, and Medsurg-BC) -
- If you are a nurse that. . .
- Wants to know they are practicing in a safe work environment?
Then come to Transplant/Oncology at McKennan! You can expect a
consistent patient ratio of 1:4 or 1:5. The leaders here care about
YOU, and will do whatever it takes to ensure that ratio remains
optimal for your ability to not only care for your patients, but
yourself in your practice.
Education and/or Experience
- Graduate from a CCNE or NLN accredited nursing program is
- Bachelor's degree in nursing preferred.
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse in the State of South Dakota
and/or meeting the requirements of multi-state license.
Specialties / Departments
- Various Departments.
- Varied Shifts Available.
The hourly range for this position is listed below. Actual hourly
rate dependent upon experience. -
- $30.50 - $45.25 per hour
Awards and Affiliations
- Avera McKennan has been designated a MAGNET facility 5-times in
- 15 Top Health Systems in 2021 and 2019 by IBM Watson Health
based on quality and patient satisfaction data.
- The Gold Seal of Approval by the Joint Commission.
What Makes Avera Special? -
Why Nursing at Avera?
Keywords: Avera McKennan Hospital, Sioux Falls , Registered Nurse (RN) - Medical Surgical Oncology - New Grads All 2023/May-Aug 2024, Healthcare , Garretson, South Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!