Registered Nurse (RN) - ICU
Company: Avera Queen of Peace
Posted on: November 20, 2023
Join the Nursing team at Avera!
- -Love Where You Work: - Work at Avera where current employees
rate their satisfaction at 94%. Join a team where the career - - -
-opportunities - are endless.
Culture: -Be part of a multidisciplinary team built on teamwork,
with compassion and the goal of Moving Health Forward for you and
our patients. Work where you matter.
You Belong at Avera: - Competitive pay, free health insurance, and
options for: Student Loan Repayment Program, sign-on bonuses,
various shifts and career growth opportunities.
Avera is currently seeking Registered Nurses (RN) looking to
deliver the best possible nursing care in Avera's patient-focused
- Student Loan Repayment: This RN position may be eligible for
-Avera's -Student Loan Repayment Program, which helps you pay off
your loans and save money. Each month an extra payment of $167 (up
to $10,000) from -Avera -will help pay down your principal balance
- Positive Work Environment: -Supportive and experienced staff
working as a team to provide outstanding patient care.
- Avera offers excellent benefits including health, vision,
dental, paid time off, generous retirement and competitive
- May be eligible for $10000 sign on bonus!
- Actively uses the nursing process in goal-focused patient care,
demonstrating accountability as an individual and team
- Documents the actions taken to address the plan of
- Works closely with the care team to coordinate patient
activities for complete patient continuum of care.
- Provides timely, continuous, age appropriate, collaborative
assessment and preparation of patients and families for the next
level of care. Provides and documents nursing care to patients of
Experience & Licensure/Certification
- Licensed Registered Nurse in South Dakota.
- Basic Life Support, ACLS and TCAR (trauma care after
resuscitation) certification within six months of
- Previous experience in medical, surgical or pediatric nursing
- Demonstrates knowledge of special procedures including but not
limited to arterial lines, mechanical ventilators, and
administration of thrombolytic and pacemaker.
- Demonstrates knowledge of rhythm interpretation to assess
cardiac needs of patient. Proficient in the use of ACLS
- 7:00am-7:30pm and 7:00pm-7:30am; 72 hours every 2
- Every third weekend
- Every third holiday
- Occasional call time
The hourly range for this position is listed below. Actual hourly
rate dependent upon experience. -
- $30.50 - $45.25 per hour
What Makes Avera Special?
Keywords: Avera Queen of Peace, Sioux Falls , Registered Nurse (RN) - ICU, Healthcare , Ethan, South Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!