Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) - McKennan Hospital
Company: Avera McKennan Hospital
Posted on: November 20, 2023
Join the Nursing team at Avera! Love Where You Work: Work at
Avera where current employees rate their satisfaction at 94%. Join
a team where the career opportunities are endless. Culture: Be part
of a multidisciplinary team built on teamwork, with compassion and
the goal of Moving Health Forward for you and our patients. Work
where you matter. You Belong at Avera: Competitive pay, free health
insurance, and options for: Student Loan Repayment Program, sign-on
bonuses, various shifts and career growth opportunities. Avera is
currently seeking a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA)
to deliver the best possible nursing care for surgical patients.
- BONUS: You may be eligible for a $25,000-$35,000 Sign On
- GREAT WORK ENVIRONMENT: Positive & supportive team. Position
with great work life balance.
- PERSONAL GROWTH: Leaders committed to help you grow Job Summary
The Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) provides
anesthesia care for surgical patients and assists with emergency
airway management and emergency IV access. Education and/or
- Graduate of an Associate of Science in Nursing Degree program,
a Bachelor's Degree in Nursing or related field required.
- Master's degree in Nurse Anesthesia preferred.
- An active South Dakota CRNA license is required.
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse in the State of South Dakota or
meeting the requirements of a Multi-state licensure required.
- Certification as a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist by
the National Board of Certification and Recertification for Nurse
Anesthetists required. What Makes Avera Special?
Keywords: Avera McKennan Hospital, Sioux Falls , Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) - McKennan Hospital, Healthcare , Worthing, South Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!