Registered Nurse (RN) - Acute Dialysis
Company: Avera McKennan Hospital
Posted on: November 20, 2023
Join the team at Avera!
Magnet Recognized: - Avera McKennan Hospital & University Health
Center has received consecutive ANCC Magnet re-designations for
meeting rigorous standards for nursing excellence and job
Culture: -Be part of a multidisciplinary team built on teamwork,
with compassion and the goal of Moving Health Forward for you and
our patients. Work where you matter.
You Belong at Avera: - Competitive pay, free health insurance, and
options for: Student Loan Repayment Program, sign-on bonuses,
various shifts and career growth opportunities.
Avera is currently seeking Registered Nurses (RN) - Acute
Position may be eligible for $4000 Sign On Bonus!
- Positive Work Environment: -Be part of an organization where we
practice the mission in our daily operations and demonstrate our
pride by delivering excellent care.
- Career Growth opportunities with the largest employer in South
- Acute Dialysis is a 11-bed unit with a dedicated nursing staff
skilled and trained in dialysis. -
- Acute Dialysis has the capability to provide 12 therapies at
any given time. -
- Acute Dialysis also provides services for contracted
Education and/or Experience
- Graduate from a CCNE or NLN accredited nursing program is
strongly preferred. Graduate from an approved nursing program is
- Bachelor's degree in nursing preferred
- Dialysis experience or critical care experience preferred.
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse in the State of South Dakota
and/or meeting the requirements of Multi-state licensure required.
- Nephrology Certification preferred. -
- Monday-Friday, rotating call and weekends, occasional holiday;
80 hours every 2 weeks
The hourly range for this position is listed below. Actual hourly
rate dependent upon experience. -
- $32.75 - $48.50 per hour
What Makes Avera Special?
Keywords: Avera McKennan Hospital, Sioux Falls , Registered Nurse (RN) - Acute Dialysis, Healthcare , Chancellor, South Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!