Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) - PRN
Company: Avera Sister James Care Center
Posted on: November 20, 2023
Join the team at Avera!
Award Winning Health Care: - Avera has been named among the
nation's 15 Top Health Systems, Forbes list of America's
Best-in-State Employers and Level 10 Most Wired Health Care
Organization by CHIME.
Culture: - Be part of a multidisciplinary team built on teamwork,
with compassion and the goal of Moving Health Forward for you and
our patients. Work where you matter.
You Belong at Avera: - Competitive pay, -various shifts to fit your
lifestyle, and opportunities for career growth.
Avera is currently seeking Physical Therapy Assistants (PTA)
looking to deliver the best possible care in Avera's
- Career Growth: Great opportunity to obtain healthcare
experience for those that are looking to further their education in
healthcare or be involved in an ever changing career with upward
- Job Satisfaction: Each day you will positively impact each
patient you serve.
- The Physical Therapist Assistant is accountable for being an
active member of the Avera Therapy rehabilitation team, to provide
care and treatment of assigned patients/clients/students/residents
in a caring, safe and efficient manner.
- Provides exceptional care and service to patients, residents,
guests and fellow employees at all times.
- Performs all duties and responsibilities in such a way as to
demonstrate and support the hospital's Catholic heritage and
Avera's values of hospitality, compassion and stewardship.
- Provides care/service in accordance with regulatory and
accrediting agencies standards and Catholic Ethical and Religious
Education and/or Experience
- Graduate of an accredited Physical Therapy Assistant Program
- Licensed as a Physical Therapy Assistant in South Dakota
- BLS Certification required.
- PRN - Varied Shifts, as needed, casual requirements per
The hourly range for this position is listed below. Actual hourly
rate dependent upon experience.
- $22.00 - $31.75 per hour
What Makes Avera Special?
Keywords: Avera Sister James Care Center, Sioux Falls , Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) - PRN, Healthcare , Tabor, South Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!