Travel Nurse - Registered Nurse (RN)
Company: Avera Education and Staffing
Posted on: November 20, 2023
Join the RN Traveler team at Avera!
Award Winning Health Care: - Avera has been named among the
nation's 15 Top Health Systems, Forbes list of America's
Best-in-State Employers and Level 10 Most Wired Health Care
Organization by CHIME.
Culture: -Be part of a multidisciplinary team built on teamwork,
with compassion and the goal of Moving Health Forward for you and
our patients. Work where you matter.
You Belong at Avera: - Competitive pay, health insurance, and
options for: Student Loan Repayment Program, various shifts.
We are seeking RN's interested in a travel position at Avera with
at least one year of Registered Nurse (RN) experience in either
ICU, Emergency, Med-Surg, -Women's/Children's -and Dialysis. -
What We Have to Offer:
- Competitive Pay: -This is a -position at $60/ hour with a
generous expense allowance to assist with necessary costs related
to the position. This taxable allowance is provided to ensure that
employees have the financial support they need to cover
- Comprehensive Benefits Package: Avera Benefits which includes
education reimbursement, a 5% 403-B company match, and
- Work Assignments: 13 -week assignments in either ICU,
Emergency, Med/Surg, or Women's/Children's and Dialysis, no
clocking in and out. Ability to sign up for additional shifts, if
- Work Locations: South Dakota locations include, but not limited
to, Aberdeen, Mitchell, Pierre, Sioux Falls, and Yankton.
- Student Loan Repayment: The Registered Nurse (RN) Traveler
position is eligible for -Avera's -Student Loan Repayment Program,
which helps you pay off your loans and save money. Each month an
extra payment of $167 (up to $10,000) from -Avera -will help pay
down your principal balance faster.
What You Will Do:
- Work Schedule: - Three 12 hour day/evening/night shifts. Every
other or every third weekend and holiday. -Dialysis are varied
- As a Registered Nurse (RN) Traveler, you will practice at a
competent level of nursing care and demonstrate a competent and
professional level of behavior.
- As a Registered Nurse (RN) Traveler, you will utilize the
nursing process to provide nursing care for patients.
- As a Registered Nurse (RN) Traveler, you will have
responsibility and accountability for individual actions and
outcomes of patient care.
-Preferred Education & Required Licensure:
- Graduate from a CCNE or NLN accredited nursing program is
- Bachelor degree in nursing is preferred.
- License as a Registered Nurse (RN) in the state of South Dakota
and/or meeting the requirements of Multi-State licensure is
- Current CPR, ACLS, PALS, and TNCC certification or completion
upon next available program.
- Current BLS. *Additional certifications may be required
depending on department experience. * -
- 1 year experience is required.
What Makes Avera Special?
Keywords: Avera Education and Staffing, Sioux Falls , Travel Nurse - Registered Nurse (RN), Healthcare , Worthing, South Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!