Speech/Language Pathologist - Part-time
Company: Avera Sister James Care Center
Posted on: November 20, 2023
Join the team at Avera!
Award Winning Health Care: - Avera has been named among the
nation's 15 Top Health Systems, Forbes list of America's
Best-in-State Employers and Level 10 Most Wired Health Care
Organization by CHIME.
Culture: - Be part of a multidisciplinary team built on teamwork,
with compassion and the goal of Moving Health Forward for you and
our patients. Work where you matter.
You Belong at Avera: - Competitive pay, front-loaded PTO and
options for free health insurance, sign-on bonuses, various shifts
to fit your lifestyle and opportunities for career growth.
Join Avera as a Food and Speech/Language Pathologist and join a
mission driven organization with a great company culture, and team
- Paid Time Off (PTO) available on Day 1!
- Options for Free Health Insurance!
- Career Growth: Great opportunity to obtain healthcare
experience for those that are looking to further their education in
healthcare or be involved in an ever changing career with upward
- Job Satisfaction: Each day you will positively impact each
patient you serve.
- The Speech/Language Pathologist is responsible for evaluating
and treating speech/language and swallowing disorders.
- Speech/language services are available to patients in the
rehabilitation unit, swingbed, acute care hospital, outpatient
basis, home health agency, Sister James Nursing Home, and outreach
- The Speech/Language Pathologist's goal is helping patients
reach his/her maximum performance and assume a place in society
while learning to live within the limits of his/her
- Performs all duties and responsibilities in such a way as to
demonstrate and support the hospital's Catholic and Benedictine
heritage and Avera co-sponsorship values of hospitality, compassion
- Provides care/service in accordance with regulatory and
accrediting agencies standards and Catholic Religious
Education and/or Experience
- Master's degree required.
- Previous work experience as a Speech Language Pathologist is
- New graduates welcome to apply.
- Licensed by the State of South Dakota.
- ASHA Certification.
- BLS Certification within 60 days of hire.
- Varied Shifts; 64 hours every 2 weeks
The hourly range for this position is listed below. Actual hourly
rate dependent upon experience.
- $28.75 - $43.50 per hour
What Makes Avera Special?
Keywords: Avera Sister James Care Center, Sioux Falls , Speech/Language Pathologist - Part-time, Healthcare , Utica, South Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!