Registered Nurse (RN) - BHC Float
Company: Avera Behavioral Health Center
Posted on: November 20, 2023
**$6,000 Sign-On Bonus** -
**This position floats to all of Behavioral Health Inpatient units,
The Link, BHS Urgent Care, and Behavioral Heatlh Adolescent
Join the RN Nursing team at Avera!
Magnet Recognized: - Avera McKennan Hospital & University Health
Center has received consecutive ANCC Magnet re-designations for
meeting rigorous standards for nursing excellence and job
Culture: -Be part of a multidisciplinary team built on teamwork,
with compassion and the goal of Moving Health Forward for you and
our patients. Work where you matter.
You Belong at Avera: - Competitive pay, free health insurance, and
options for: Student Loan Repayment Program, sign-on bonuses,
various shifts and career growth opportunities.
Avera is currently seeking Registered Nurses (RN) looking to
deliver the best possible nursing care in Avera's Behavioral Health
You will enjoy this Behavioral Health setting if you are Nurse
- Enjoys patient focused care with a team that is dedicated to
quality patient outcomes
- Is dynamic and flexible
- Wants to impact lives every day by working with behavioral
- Appreciates an active, challenging care environment that
requires critical thinking.
- Values autonomous professional nursing practice.
- Possesses motivation to help create and deliver high-quality
patient care in an energizing team environment.
- Opportunity to experience a variety of inpatient
- Work with staff from many areas
- Average 1 RN for 7-8 patient ratio
- 100% self-schedule
- Student Loan Repayment: This Registered Nurse (RN) position is
eligible for -Avera's -Student Loan Repayment Program, which helps
you pay off your loans and save money. Each month an extra payment
of $167 (up to $10,000) from -Avera -will help pay down your
principal balance faster.
- Career Growth: You have the opportunity to go beyond licensure
and employment requirements and become nationally certified.
Education and/or Experience
- Graduate from a CCNE or NLN accredited nursing program is
- Bachelor's degree in nursing preferred.
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse in the State of South Dakota
and/or meeting the requirements of multi-state licensure
- Certification in specialty preferred
- Strongly encouraged to complete life-saving education specific
to specialty area
- Membership in a professional organization encouraged.
- Combination of 4, 8, and 12 hour shifts
- Set your own schedule
The hourly range for this position is listed below. Actual hourly
rate dependent upon experience. -
- $30.50 - $45.25 per hour
- $3 SHIFT DIFFERENTIAL is available for hours worked between 7p
and 7a, $2 on weekends, and $5 on weekend nights!!
What Makes Avera Special?
Why Nursing at Avera?
Keywords: Avera Behavioral Health Center, Sioux Falls , Registered Nurse (RN) - BHC Float, Healthcare , Harrisburg, South Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!