Primary Care Physician
Company: Locum Leaders
Location: Sioux Falls
Posted on: February 9, 2019
Family Practice-Without OB opening in Sioux Falls, South Dakota. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Job Description & Requirements
Primary Care Physician
StartDate: 04/01/2019Available Shifts: Day 8 Pay Rate: $88.00 - 100.00
Immediate Need for Primary Care Physician Services at Sioux Falls VA, SD
- Period of Performance: April 1, 2019 to October 31,2019
- Requirements: -- -- -- BLS (AHA), ACLS (AHA), CPRS, Any State License, BC( Within 4 yrs of completion of residency), NPDB, NPI, DEA, COI, OIG, HIPAA--
- Description: -- Board Certified PRIMARY CARE PHYSICIAN SERVICE. The VA Full Time Equivalency (FTE) for the services required is 2.0 Full Time Equivalent (FTE) or 2496 hours for two (2) Primary Care Physicians for six (6) months of service. Number of patients per clinic: 8-12--
- Hours: --Available Tours (No on-call requirement)
- 7:30 AM to 4:00 PM, Monday through Friday, Occasional Saturday Clinic--
- 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM, Monday through Friday, Occasional Saturday Clinic
- For Saturday Clinic, physician would be off on the Monday preceding the Saturday clinic.***Additional hours, up to eight (8) per week, are included to work additional hours to complete view alerts, notes, consults, GEC folders, i.e., tasks that are unable to be completed during normal business hours. Physicians will schedule any additional hours in advance with the Chief, Primary Care, or the Primary Care Administrative Officer.
- Worksite: -- -- -- Sioux Falls VA, SD
- T/L included
Known as the "Gateway to the Plains," Sioux Falls features beautiful terrain marked by sprawling plains and rushing waterfalls. The city's arts and culture scene has experienced a recent revitalization and is quickly becoming known for its theatre, gallery and music events. Blending a unique mix of rich historical presence and modern day lifestyles makes Sioux Falls an interesting and innovative city to call home.
Locum Leaders is proud to offer locum tenens professionals the industry's most comprehensive benefits, including medical licensing assistance, professional liability insurance, plus housing and travel benefits. In addition, we offer a lucrative loyalty rewards program and 24/7 customer support.
About the Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we're able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Family Practice Physician, Family Practice Md, Family Practice, Family Doctor, Primary Care, Fp, Fm, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md Keyphrases: family medicine jobs, family practice jobs, family practitioner jobs, family medicine specialist jobs
Keywords: Locum Leaders, Sioux Falls , Primary Care Physician, Healthcare , Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!