Join a group of Gastroenterologists in beautiful South Dakota
Company: Arlington HealthCare
Location: Sioux Falls
Posted on: March 14, 2019
Gastroenterology opening in Sioux Falls, South Dakota. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Job ID: 7763Practice Details
- Seeking a BE/BC Gastroenterologist to join the current group of eleven general gastroenterologists which includes three EUS/ERCP trained partners and one hepatologist.
- GI Hospitalist Program that manages the inpatient service, remaining call shared equally by the group, no weekend call.
- Medical Center has a 10-unit, state-of-the-art GI Center, with 36 pre and post procedure private rooms
- GI is conveniently located adjacent to the GI Center
- Ranked #32 nationally by US News & World Report for Gastroenterology and Colorectal Surgery--Recruiter's InsightMore Money And Low Cost Of Living. Enjoy A Starting Salary Of Up To $50,000 More Than Minneapolis, Denver and Chicago, Along With A Cost Of Living At Least 30% Lower. You Will Gain A Significant Financial Advantage For Paying Off Student Loans, Buying A Home, And Planning For Your Future.The Housing Market.---- Desirable 2,910 square ft, 5 bedroom, 3 bath ranch style home in a desirable central location, near the VA and Midco aquatic center. With a completely remodeled kitchen and great room, this home features two fireplaces, open concept living, 3 bedrooms on the main floor and 2 more legal bedrooms in the basement with two bonus rooms, totaling 7 rooms! Master bedroom has a walk in closet with a private master bath.-- This home can be yours $299,900The Community.----Sioux Falls is one of the fastest growing areas in the Midwest. As the largest city in the state, it balances an excellent quality of life and strong economy with a safe, clean living environment. The cost of living is competitive and South Dakota has no state income tax. Sioux Falls offers amenities of a community twice its size such as fine dining, shopping, arts, sports and nightlife.The Employer.--This organization is an integrated health care system with the purpose of helping patients and communities live well. The organization, with headquarters in Rapid City, S.D., provides community-based health care in more than 20 communities in two states and 32 specialty areas of medicine. As the largest private employer in western South Dakota,--this organization comprises--five hospitals, 24 clinic locations and employs nearly 5,000 physicians and caregivers.--This organization--is committed to the future of medicine, with medical training partnerships, a medical residency program, and more than 130 active research studies.Closest Major City
- 163 miles to Omaha, NE
- 190 miles to Lincoln, NE
- 198 miles to Minneapolis, MN
- 205 miles to Saint Paul, MN
- 325 miles to Kansas City, MOColleges and Universities
- Southeast Technical Institute (Full-time enrollment: 2,386)
- Augustana College (FT enrollment: 1,860)
- University of Sioux Falls (FT enrollment: 1,379)
- National American University-Sioux Falls (FT enrollment: 577)
- Colorado Technical University-Sioux Falls (FT enrollment: 469)----Recreation
- Great Bear Recreation Park offers skiing, snowboarding, snow tubing and snowshoeing. 14 downhill trails, one quad chair lift,--conveyor lifts for beginner area, terrain park which features jumps and 4--miles of groomed cross-country ski trails, tubing park and lift.--Full food service concessions. Hiking opportunities in the summer include 4k trail system with varying degrees of difficulty.
- Wild West Water Park float up to the swim-up bar nestled off our Lazy River. Catch some rays and chill out with an ice-cold beverage in this adults only pool.
- Sioux Falls is also home to many Hockey and Golf Facilities.Shopping
- Shopping malls and a redeveloped downtown retail district in Sioux Falls offer shoppers more than 3,200 options ranging from small specialty shops to major retail outlets
- The Empire and Empire East Mall contain 180 retail establishments.
- Park Ridge Galleria, the oldest enclosed shopping center in Sioux Falls, is an upscale specialty mall located downtown.
- Sioux Falls is a central trading center for Native American crafts. Buyers travel to state reservations, including Rosebud and Pine Ridge, to supply local outlets such as Prairie Star Gallery with star quilts, painted hides, sculpture, and jewelry, designed and made by tribal crafters. Keyphrases: gastroenterology jobs, gastroenterologist jobs, gastro jobs, gastroenterologist associates jobs, pediatric gastroenterology jobs, pediatric gastroenterologist jobs
Keywords: Arlington HealthCare, Sioux Falls , Join a group of Gastroenterologists in beautiful South Dakota, Healthcare , Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!