Company: Fleet Farm
Location: Buffalo Ridge
Posted on: May 15, 2022
The Receiving Lead will serve as the subject matter expert on
all things related to our incoming freight. This role will oversee
all receipts coming both directly from our vendors, and through our
corporate distribution centers. The role will be responsible for
overseeing all Receiving Operations.\nDo you enjoy working in a
retail setting? - Do you have an eye for detail and accuracy and
love being a subject matter expert and collaborating with others? -
If so, this may be the perfect role for you!
The Receiving Coordinator will serve as the subject matter expert
for all things related to incoming freight. This role will oversee
all receipts coming both directly from our vendors and through our
company distribution centers. The role will be responsible for
overseeing all receiving operations.
- Responsible for accurately receiving all inbound freight in a
detailed and timely manner to ensure it is available for stocking
by the Logistics Team.
- Act as the main point of contact for inbound and outbound
- Responsible for the overall organizational integrity of the
- Train & coach team on receiving processes. - Plan and
prioritize the receiving team's daily activities & assign daily
- Responsible for ensuring Return to Vendor/Return Processing is
- Ensure Key Performance Indicators are met or exceeded.
- Provide input to Logistics Manager to evaluate team
- Assist Logistics and Yard Teams as needed based on business
- Work in tandem with the Inventory Control Team to investigate
any inventory inaccuracies that may be related to item
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- 2+ years of retail logistics or warehouse/logistics supervisory
- Ability to be certified to operate a forklift.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Proven ability to lead, coach and build teammate relationships
in an environment of fast change.
- Must be able to direct and motivate a diverse population that
includes full-time and part-time Team Members.
- Demonstrated ability to act decisively, implement solutions,
multi-task and respond flexibly in a quickly changing
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the
business. Includes nights, weekends and holidays.
Keywords: Fleet Farm, Sioux Falls , Receiving Lead, Hospitality & Tourism , Buffalo Ridge, South Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!