Production Supervisor - 2nd shift
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionJob Description
Our Production Supervisor is responsible for the supervision of
operational activities in accordance with departmental policies,
procedures, and standards to achieve established production
schedules and desired quality levels in a safe manner. This person
will recognize and motivate team members to produce a quality
product efficiently with our customer in mind. If you want to join
a team where you can develop, motivate and recognize others while
working on your career growth and development, we are the team for
you. The 2nd Shift Production Supervisor will work Monday -
Thursday from 3:30pm - 1:30am. WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Supervise the activities and associates engaged in
manufacturing of products within their assigned department and
- Assure key operating metrics are achieved by focusing on
safety, quality, on-time delivery, cost, and creating a culture of
- • Create, maintain, and audit Standard Operating Procedures
(SOP) and processes.
- Collaborate with associates, leaders, EH&S, and HR to
interpret, apply, and/or consistently enforce all company policies,
programs, rules, regulations, and safety rules.
- Maintain accurate time and attendance records for manufacturing
- Promote clean, safe work areas throughout the plant by
continuously checking for and resolving hazardous conditions. •
Identify, support and lead production associates in continuous
- Develop, lead, and engage manufacturing associates to ensure
they have the proper training and support to utilize all equipment
- Foster an environment where there is challenging work, regular
coaching, and feedback to manufacturing associates to support and
enhance our positive associate relations (PAR)
- Bachelor's or Associate degree in Business, Engineering or
Technical, or business-related field preferred.
- 3-6+ years of Manufacturing Supervisory experience in
- Strong understanding of how to balance the focus on continuous
improvement with safety, health, and environmental business
requirements in a manufacturing environment.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, delegation, and conflict
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Mechanical aptitude is a plus.
- All the Insurance coverage you'd expect like medical, dental,
vision, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, wellness
programs, 401K, and a bonus program
- Scholarship program for children of employees
- Annual merit and incentive programs
- Charitable gift matching
- Culture committed to work-life balance with flexible work
- Associate Purchase Program on All Fortune Brands
ProductsFortune Brands Outdoors & Security (Master Lock/Therma-Tru
Doors/Fiberon/Larson/Solar Innovations) is an equal opportunity
employer. Applicants are considered for positions without regard to
race, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or
physical disability, marital/family/caregiver status, genetic
information, military or veteran status, citizenship or any other
characteristic protected by federal, state or local low. Fortune
Brands Doors & Security also prohibits harassment of applicants or
employees based on any of these protected categories. Candidates
for positions with Fortune Brands Outdoors & Security must be able
to present proof of identity and work eligibility post hire.
Immigration visa sponsorship is not available for this position and
accordingly this position is not appropriate for foreign students
who will require sponsorship in the future, including assistance
with an Optional Practical Training (OPT) F-1 extension. To all
recruitment agencies: Fortune Brands Outdoors & Security does not
accept unsolicited agency resumes/CVs. Please do not forward
resumes/CVs to our careers email addresses, our employees or any
other company location. We are not responsible for any fees related
to unsolicited resumes/CVs.
Keywords: Larson, Sioux Falls , Production Supervisor - 2nd shift, Hospitality & Tourism , Brookings, South Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!