Retail Coverage Merchandiser - Walmart
Location: Sioux Falls
Posted on: September 24, 2022
At Acosta, we work with major consumer brands (CPG). Our Retail
Coverage Merchandisers represent our customer and clients in retail
locations where you shop. We execute product placement through
modular integrity, stocking, building displays, selling and
completing surveys and audits. We are a company of exceptional
people who take pride in the clients and customers we represent,
and no day is ever the same!
Are you a self-starter with strong attention to detail? Do you work
well in independent situations? Candidates with previous retail or
sales experience, outgoing personality and the ability to build
relationships have success with Acosta!
Along with competitive pay, Acosta offers a comprehensive benefits
program, paid time off, and 401(k) match for both full and
**We are seeking self-motivated individuals who can create
solutions and can:**
* Work with technology collecting and reporting data from store
visits with a company furnished tablet.
* Maintain full distribution and display of products in assigned
* Clean, stock, rotate and price merchandise, as appropriate.
* Perform audits such as checking date codes and ensuring adherence
to approved modular integrity.
* Ability to follow store policies and procedures while being an
expert for the clients you represent.
* Consult with management in a timely manner, meet objectives and
goals as assigned, and report store level observations related to
client product and Customer needs.
* Be the advocate for the client through sales opportunities and
shelf work through building relationships through stores.
* Receive mailings including Client signage, coupons, etc. to be
transported and distributed in your territory.
* Assess and prioritize work-loads based on store assignment and
* Represent Acosta in a professional manner and follow company
dress code policy.
* Assist supervisors on retail initiatives as assigned.
* Other duties as assigned by your manager.
* Retail or Sales Experience preferred
* Experience utilizing technology (i.e. Smart Phones and handheld
* Comfortable with technology, ability to interpret instructions to
* Ability to access the internet, operate a computer, and be
familiar with Microsoft Office - Outlook, Word and Excel
* Must be able to lift up to 60 pounds, stand and walk for long
periods of time, and lift and bend to low/high levels in order to
* Must have a valid driver's license; and have reliable
transportation with the ability to drive a car for an extended
period of time.
* Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to clearly
communicate verbally and written with others, read, comprehend, and
execute documented instructions.
* Must be willing and able to work in extremely cold conditions
(i.e. refrigerated and freezer sections of retail stores).
* Must be flexible and willing to participate in ongoing trainings
to accommodate the changing needs of the business to ensure your
* Must work independently within a team environment, use time
efficiently, and demonstrate initiative to accomplish assigned
* Ability to travel overnight occasionally.
* Must follow Company policies.
* Maintain confidentiality of client and Company information.
_Acosta Sales & Marketing is an Equal Opportunity Employer_
_By submitting your application you agree with and accept the
Acosta Privacy Statement and Terms of Conditions._
**Work State** _US-SD-Sioux Falls_
**Job ID** _2021-189666_
**Work City** _Sioux Falls_
**Position Type** _Regular Full-Time_
**Work Zip** _57107_
**Starting average hours per week** _31-37_
**Category** _Field Jobs_
Keywords: Acosta, Sioux Falls , Retail Coverage Merchandiser - Walmart, Hospitality & Tourism , Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!