Company: Get n Go
Location: Sioux Falls
Posted on: November 24, 2022
*This position is starting at $19/hr! Come check out what we
have to offer!!*
* Friendly and outgoing; willing to help customers and resolve
complaints in a friendly and professional manner.
* Develop personal relationships with customers and ensure that all
team members are consistently executing and delivering a fast,
friendly, helpful personal buying experience.
* Enjoys being busy; is self motivated; able to multi-task; moves
quickly to provide fast service.
* Able to motivate and directs staff within the store.
* Able to reconcile multiple shift reports Daily bookkeeping; bank
* Assertive leadership to delegate and inspect elements listed on
shift duty list.
* Responsive communication with the Store Manager and Sales
* Assures policies and safety rules and regulations are implemented
* Assists management in recruiting, training, evaluating and
* Assists with conducting monthly store meetings and implementing
customer service initiatives.
* Competent knowledge of our POS and transaction devices; assists
with monitoring daily operations including daily reporting and
banking, price changes, safety, fuel equipment and facility
* Understand and apply federal, state, and local laws as they apply
to retail sales and general employment matters.
* High school diploma or equivalent; some college preferred.
* Previous leadership experience in a fast-paced retail, food
service or fuel environment. Strong ability to manage multiple
tasks at one time.
* Great customer service and interpersonal skills. Able to
communicate effectively with customers, employees, vendors and
management. Able to read, write hear, clearly speak and understand
the English language.
* Competent judgment skills in analyzing and responding to
challenging issues raised by customers or employees.
* Proficient use of computer including MS Word and Excel; working
knowledge of internet and e-mail programs.
* Good 10-key and strong math skills. Good accuracy and attention
to detail; Able to meet deadlines and work under pressure; able to
* Prolonged walking or standing for 8 - 10 continuous hours
including but not limited to a concrete or tile surface.
* Product merchandising and replenishing which includes frequent
bending, kneeling, stooping, squatting, crouching, reaching,
balancing, pushing, pulling, lifting up to 50 pounds alone. Carry
out trash containers and lift to place in outside bin. Occasional
use of step ladder.
* Able to sweep/mop and maintain interior/exterior lots/ground and
equipment; shovel snow.
* Able to work alone and/or with others; early mornings to open
store, work evenings, weekends and holidays; able to work on the
store's busiest days.
* Able to enter and work in freezer and coolers at temperature of
10 degrees up to 30 minutes at a time.
* Able to tolerate exposure to gasoline fumes and cleaning
* Must have valid driver's license, have access to a vehicle and be
able to provide documentation of auto insurance coverage on
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $19.00 per hour
* 8 hour shift
* Day shift
* Evening shift
* Night shift
Weekly day range:
* Monday to Friday
* Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Sioux Falls, SD 57106: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Required)
* Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Get n Go, Sioux Falls , Assistant Manager, Hospitality & Tourism , Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!