Location: De Smet
Posted on: September 17, 2023
- Cleaning and sanitizing and appropriate use of kitchen tools
- Work at special events (i.e., open houses, group meetings,
special meals, brunches etc.) as needed; sets up and cleans dining
room, multi-purpose rooms or other rooms as needed; helps prepare
and serve food for special events.
- Follows location infection control procedures and OSHA and CDC
guidelines that apply to blood borne pathogens while serving food,
assisting residents and cleaning.
- Washes hands per facility guidelines, performs cleaning duties in
kitchen and dining area; may include dishwashing.
- Cleans and sanitizes equipment as assigned.
- Must document/chart observations and other data have related to
the clinical condition of the patient.
- Must properly and accurately hart observations and activities
have related to patient care.
- Communicates report to appropriate healthcare workers in
accordance with hospital policy.
- Performs all required and related duties.
- The individual may be required to pull up or reposition patients,
lift supplies, place equipment on supports, push bed or chair
- The individual mush be able to bend over to perform certain
duties, the individual mush be able to maneuver throughout the
facility in response to any facility emergency.
- Interpretation of environmental input requires visual and
auditory skills. In the event there is a need to evacuate the
building, heavy lifting of patients may be required.
Keywords: ICONMA, Sioux Falls , Cook, Hospitality & Tourism , De Smet, South Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!