Company: CHS Inc
Location: Sioux Falls
Posted on: April 15, 2019
Call to learn more about our Local Driving Opportunities or Click
Apply Below and complete our application and we can call you.
CHS has an exciting opportunity in our Automated Fuels Delivery
division. We are looking for a Driver/Delivery Specialist to
transport loads of Petroleum - Diesel and Gas from surrounding
terminals to end users. You must have a good work ethic with
professional communications skills.
- Pick up and deliver product to customers in a safe, timely and
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Follow all CHS Inc. policies and procedures.
- Prepare or adjust HazMat placards correctly for each load.
- Follow all guidelines and regulations for hauling petroleum
- Maintain electronic logs and onboard computer with each
delivery and pickup.
- Perform all DOT, pre-trip, post-trip and inter-trip
- Complete daily maintenance report and notify supervisor of any
- Report all incidents such as injuries, spills, property damage,
accidents, traffic violations and damage to vehicles.
- Maintain and promote a strong safety culture and follow all
safety policies, procedures and regulations. Identify and
communicate workplace hazards and correct or seek assistance in
correcting unsafe actions or conditions.Basic Qualifications:
- 2 years or 200,000 miles of verifiable driving experience
- Class B CDL license with Hazmat & Tanker endorsements
- Ability to drive both manual and automatic transmission
- Air break endorsement
- Must pass a background check, DOT physical and drug screen and
job requirements physical screening
- Must successfully complete post-employment driver training to
- Pre-trip Inspection
- Placing equipment in operation and use of controls
- Use of vehicle in traffic
- General driving ability on an automatic and manual
- Ability to lift/carry up to 50 lbs
- Ability to read, write and communicate in English
- Ability to work additional hours (within the DOT guidelines)
and be available for occasional overnight stays (eligible for
travel incentive)Preferred qualifications: (desired)
- Previous bulk liquid experience
CHS offers a competitive total compensation package. Benefits
include: Health, Dental, Vision, Hearing, Life Insurance, Health
and Day Care Savings Accounts, Paid Vacation , 401K, Company Funded
Pension, Profit Sharing, Long and Short Term Disability, Tuition
reimbursement, and Adoption assistance. This position will have
opportunity for growth.
CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers,
ranchers and cooperatives across the United States. Diversified in
energy, grains and foods, CHS is committed to helping its
customers, farmer-owners and other stakeholders grow their
businesses through its domestic and global operations. CHS supplies
energy, crop nutrients, grain marketing services, animal feed, food
and food ingredients, along with insurance, financial and risk
management services. The company operates petroleum
refineries/pipelines and manufactures, markets and distributes
Cenex-- brand refined fuels, lubricants, propane and renewable
energy products. CHS is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action,
Minority, Female, Veteran, Disability, Gender Identity, Sexual
Orientation employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, veteran status.
The CHS Talent Acquisition Team supports recruitment for positions
within CHS as well as finding opportunities for candidates within
our robust network of member cooperatives. By submitting an
application for any position, you give CHS permission to review
your application and contact you to discuss opportunities within
our member cooperatives.
Minimum Years of Experience Required
Minimum Education Required
Driver / Transportation
Keywords: CHS Inc, Sioux Falls , Driver/Delivery Specialist, Hospitality & Tourism , Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!