Assembler : Up to $21.00/hr plus Night Shift Differential + Attendance Bonus Eligibility
Company: Twin City Fan Companies LTD
Posted on: June 24, 2022
- Operates bridge crane/fork lift/pallet jack to bring fans to
work station and/or testing area; safely operates lift table to
bring work up to a comfortable working height (if
- Reads and interprets blueprints; checks shop orders to ensure
that all necessary parts and accessories are readily available; and
finds all necessary parts and accessories that are not with the
- Positions parts and examines connections for correct fit;
resolves assembly and production issues; reports quality issues and
errors in production line; and informs supervisor of any shortages
in parts or hardware
- Arranges shaft and bearings and ensures that the center of the
shaft is in the center of the housing and has an equal distance in
radius in all directions. Connects the prop and ensures that it is
the correct size (if possible). Connects lube lines (copper,
plastic, stainless steel). Connects the motor and belt
- Uses appropriate tools to assemble and fasten all parts on the
fan assembly per TCF engineering and quality standards.
- Wires all necessary wires correctly and safely.
- Removes small quantities of metal with hand files, scrapers,
and die grinders to ensure proper fit between parts.
- Verifies that everything from the shop order is completed prior
to signing off on each unit.
- Act, live, and behave by TCF Core Values
- Additional duties may be assigned, dependent upon location and
- High school diploma or GED.
- 6+ months experience and/or training (technical school) or
equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules,
operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals
written in English.
- Basic math skills to include addition, subtraction,
multiplication and division in all units of measure including whole
numbers, fractions and decimals. Ability to read a tape
- Ability to use tools in a safe and proper manner.
CERTIFICATIONS, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS AND REQUIRED TRAINING
The following certifications and training, if required, will be
provided by the company:
- Forklift Certificate
- Bridge Crane Training
- Fall Protection Training
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORKING CONDITIONS
To successfully perform the essential function of this position,
employees must have the ability to:
- Continuously lift/move 10 pounds; frequently lift/move up to 25
pounds; and occasionally lift/move up to 50 pounds.
- Continuously stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel;
reach with hands and arms above shoulder height; stoop, kneel,
crouch or crawl; talk; and hear.
- Occasionally climb, balance, stoop, kneel, reach with hands and
arms at waist level and below the waist, and work in limited
- Specific vision abilities required include close vision, color
vision, distance vision, peripheral vision and depth
While performing the duties of this position, the employee is
continuously exposed to moving mechanical parts and extreme heat.
The employee is occasionally exposed to high places, fumes or
airborne particles and/or caustic chemicals. The noise level in the
work environment is usually loud.
Twin City Fan is dedicated to providing a safe and healthy work
environment. Each and every employee must understand and
continually work within the safety and health rules and policies.
The use of good judgment and common sense is critical to workplace
safety and Twin City Fan expects every employee to work in a safe
and conscientious manner.
This job description does not constitute a written or implied
contract of employment, nor is it an all-inclusive list of
responsibilities. Twin City Fan Companies, Ltd. reserves the right
to revise or change job duties and responsibilities as business
needs arise. Qualifications are representative of minimum levels of
knowledge, skills, and experience required.Equal Opportunity
Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with DisabilitiesThe
contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate
against employees or applicants because they have inquired about,
discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another
employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the
compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part
of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other
employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have
access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in
response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an
investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractors legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: Twin City Fan Companies LTD, Sioux Falls , Assembler : Up to $21.00/hr plus Night Shift Differential + Attendance Bonus Eligibility, Human Resources , Carthage, South Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!