Human Resources Generalist
Company: SENCORE INC
Location: Sioux Falls
Posted on: January 23, 2023
SD - Sioux Falls, SD
4 Year Degree
This position is responsible for administering human resources
policies and procedures. Collects and maintains HR data related to
compensation, benefits, training, recruitment, etc. to help make
recommendations for improvement. The HR Coordinator will provide
support for all human resources related activities and may prepare
internal employee communications regarding compensation, benefits
or company policies.
- Play an active role in the hiring process, including submitting
job postings online and scheduling candidate interviews.
- Actively promote wellness and support our company programs
- Actively promote Sencore culture and activities
- Maintain detailed records of all employees; their salaries,
performance, leaves, etc.
- Administer all benefits functions for Sencore; open enrollment,
policy updates, payroll deductions, employee health reimbursement
and payment of monthly benefits statements.
- Prepare and record all bi-weekly and monthly payroll reports
- Maintain and update all HR records including, but not limited
to, employee files, HR documents, job descriptions and benefits
- Complete all quarterly compliance reporting as required: 401k,
- Prepare reports and assist third party auditor with annual
workman's comp audits.
- Prepare all new hire paperwork and conduct on-boarding
- Prepare termination letters and conduct exit interviews.
- Communicate company information regularly and effectively with
all Sencore employees.
- Support the HR department in implementing programs to help
improve the employee experience.
- Execute the renewal process for all H1-B visa applications.
Education & Experience
BS Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related
field with a minimum of (1) year experience as a HR Generalist,
payroll or benefits.
- Strong computer skills with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint,
etc.) and Adobe suite.
- Prior experience with payroll processing and working knowledge
of payroll software.
- Experience with recruiting and working with recruiting
- Experience with administration of FMLA, Disability, Short-Term,
Long-Term Disability, HSA/FSA, 401k.
- Ability to keep highly sensitive information confidential, and
comply with HIPAA and Personal Health Information regulations.
- Must have good communication skills both verbal and
- Familiarity with HR law and compliances
- Energetic, positive, and self-motivated with the ability to
work independently with limited supervision, and with team
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with
internal team and our vendors/customers.
Keywords: SENCORE INC, Sioux Falls , Human Resources Generalist, Human Resources , Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!