Junior Software Engineer
Company: 1st Financial Bank USA
Location: Sioux Falls
Posted on: November 22, 2021
1fb.net inc is an internet development company that focuses on
developing internet channels, product strategies and robust
technologies for delivering the Bank's products and services to its
customers. 1fb.net inc is a wholly owned subsidiary of 1st
Financial Bank USA.This position is based at the Sioux Falls, SD
1st Financial Bank USA Credit Card Center.Job Title: Junior
Software EngineerJob Overview:As a Junior Software Engineer, you
will assist with the development and delivery of software
solutions. We strive to deliver secure, stable and scalable
software solutions. You will be expected to participate in all
aspects of the software development cycle, collaborating with team
and Business stakeholders to optimize existing solutions.Essential
Functions and Responsibilities:
- Participate in software requirements analysis and provide
- Design, test and develop software to meet business needs.
- Participate in process review and updates to ensure that
technical design processes and systems meet changing business
- Provide enhancements that improve software solutions.
- Document each aspect of a system or application as a reference
for future upgrades and maintenance.Qualifications:Education:
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or
equivalent work experienceExperience:
- One to three years' experience in software development (Java
preferred) or equivalent education/coursework.
- Strong familiarity with Object Oriented Programing design and
- Familiarity with web development concepts such as MVC, web
services, REST, etc. is a plus.
- Familiarity with the SpringBoot framework, Kubernetes, Kalfa,
Docker or Azure is a plus.Language/Reasoning/Mathematical or other
- Strong programming and debugging skills are essential.
- Ability to effectively learn new tools, technologies and
concepts with the guidance of senior team members.
- Detail oriented and ability to follow through even when
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills, including the ability
to interact effectively with other development team members.
- Diagnostic and creative problem-solving skills.We provide a
highly competitive and comprehensive compensation and benefits
program including affordable medical/dental/vision insurance,
generous paid leave program, 401(k), health savings account,
tuition reimbursement, financial childcare assistance and much
more!1fb.net inc is an EO employer - M / F / Vets / Disabled.EEO is
the LawApplicants can learn more about the company's status as an
equal opportunity employer by viewing the federal EEO is the Law
Keywords: 1st Financial Bank USA, Sioux Falls , Junior Software Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!