Marketing Automation Specialist
Location: Sioux Falls
Posted on: January 27, 2023
OPEN TO REMOTE APPLICANTS IN THE FOLLOWING STATES: ARIZONA,
ARKANSAS, FLORIDA, IDAHO, IOWA, KANSAS, KENTUCKY, MINNESOTA,
MONTANA, NEBRASKA, NORTH DAKOTA, SOUTH DAKOTA, TEXAS, WISCONSIN
Own the execution of campaigns through our automation tool guiding
and leading our marketing and automated customer communications to
the next level.
- Create, manage and execute campaigns through our automated
customer communication tool, Adobe Campaign Classic.
- Understand data requirements and collaborate with IT to ensure
data is fed correctly in Adobe. Work with systems architecture to
integrate various internal platforms.
- Technically design, build, and implement multi-channel (email,
SMS, direct mail, and internal systems) triggered and ad hoc
workflows to ensure that all targeting and segmenting are correct
and deliveries are executed.
- Execute campaigns with personalization and dynamic content
elements. Implement customer journey maps according to business
- Proactively modify and update existing workflows and monitor
performance. Optimize platform and improve overall functionality by
fixing bugs and addressing usability issues. Leverage industry best
practices to design, test, implement and support
- Own the migration of workflows from one environment to
- Contribute to quality assurance by daily monitoring sends and
campaign progress. Collaborate with IT, Ops and Marketing to
thoroughly test workflows with internal and external
- Track and monitor campaign results, resolve issues, and report
status to team. Work with marketing analytics to set up dashboards
to provide transparency to stakeholders.
- Document processes and procedures to ensure thoroughness and
consistency between team members. Train others to perform campaign
fulfillment duties as needed.
- Establish timelines and schedules for implementation and
completion of campaign work within designated sprints.
- Adhere to Midco privacy guidelines to ensure each customer's
- Maintain regular attendance as required by your
- Follow and serve as a role model in displaying Midco's Core
Values and Leadership Success Drivers.
- Stay engaged and self-motivated, whether in the office or
ADDITIONAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Function as an effective team member while supporting the
efforts and strategies, initiatives and projects of other
- Support the mission, vision, and values of Midco.
- Apply personal ethics, honesty, initiative, flexibility,
responsibility, and confidentiality in all areas of
- Possess an enthusiastic, energetic, self-motivated, and
detail-oriented approach towards work and all work
- Possess strong problem-solving, critical-thinking and
decision-making skills while using good judgment.
- Multi-task and stay agile without loss of efficiency or
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating
in a manner that develops positive relationships with team members,
customer and leadership.
- Adhere to and actively follow Midco policies and
- Perform other duties as assigned.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
- Possess a tech-savvy, data-driven disposition and ability to
simplify complex workflows.
- Bachelor's degree in digital media, computer science,
marketing, business, or related field or equivalent work-related
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with marketing automation
systems or platforms, such as Adobe Campaign Classic preferred.
Certification in Adobe Campaign Classic a plus.
- Familiarity with direct marketing vernacular.
automated/customized campaigns in Adobe Campaign Classic.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and
arms, stoop, kneel, or crouch.
- The noise level in the work environment is moderate.
- Employees may be required to work in excess of 40 hours per
week and other than normal business hours, such as holidays,
evenings and weekends as business demands.
- Is the leading provider of reliable, high-speed internet via
fiber and fixed wireless technology, serving 460,000 homes and
businesses in 400 communities across theMidwest.
- Provides exceptional customer experience and a superior
network, while being a force for good in the communities we
- Delivers TV services including Midco Sports (a regional sports
network), phone, data center and advertising services, plus
wholesale networking solutions.
Ready to work at Midco? We thought so. Here are a few more reasons
why Midco is one of the best places to work:
- Free Midco internet & TV
- Great opportunities to get involved in volunteerism
- Generous 401(k) match and paid time away from work
- And many more
VisitMidco.com/Careersto learn about employment opportunities and
Midco is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race,
color, religion, creed, national origin, disability, protected
Veteran status, age, marital status, status with regard to public
assistance, familial status, membership or activity in a local
commission, or any other characteristic protected by law. To view
our full EEO and federal contractor supplemental posters, please
refer toMidco.com/Federal Posters.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner
discriminate against employees or applicants because they have
inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of
another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as
a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of
other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise
have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is
(a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance
of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: Midco, Sioux Falls , Marketing Automation Specialist, IT / Software / Systems , Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!