Team Lead (Scheduling Coordinator) - White, GA
Company: thyssenkrupp AG
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Team Lead (Scheduling Coordinator) - White, GA Georgia, United
States - thyssenkrupp Supply Chain Services NA, Inc.
- Location: White
- Status: Ongoing recruitment, Entry date flexible We are
currently seeking a Team Lead (Scheduling Coordinator) in
Chattanooga, TN. Team Leads are responsible for overseeing multiple
sorting, inspection and rework jobs within an automotive
manufacturing facility. The key responsibilities of the Team Lead
include, but are not limited to the following:
- Communicate with field managers and partner staffing agencies
for staffing orders.
- Manage relationships with partner staffing agencies.
- Monitor open staffing orders versus fill rates, weekly manpower
and OT reports.
- Occasional to frequent travel is required.
- Must lead by example, be organized and practice good
housekeeping skills in all areas of the facility.
- Ensure all employees work safely and in accordance with company
health and safety policies and procedures.
- Report any accidents or incidents that occur within the
facility immediately to a supervisor.
- Responsible for the coordination of shift start activities
prior to start time (table requirements, paperwork, etc.)
- Ensure end of shift activities are completed such as auditing
of paperwork and time sheets along with any necessary communication
to the next shift Team Lead.
- Ensure appropriate tools and materials are available for
completion of jobs.
- Provide on the job training for any new work instructions when
- Must be accountable for all personnel assigned to specific
- Report any policy or procedure violations to Supervisor or
- Participate, support and comply with all health and safety
initiatives and requirements. Your Profile
- High School diploma or equivalent, Associates degree or higher
- Minimum of 3 years prior supervisory experience preferred.
- Prior experience in an automotive related manufacturing
- Team Work oriented and self driven motivator.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time, lift up to 35lbs and
work within a manufacturing environment.
- Experience with Microsoft Office products preferred.
- Basic math skills required.
- Ability to follow instructions and follow through with assigned
- Ability to communicate procedures and instruct others in a
clear and precise manner.
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English fluently. This
is important to us: This is us - your new employer With around 480
locations in over 40 countries, thyssenkrupp Materials Services is
the biggest materials distributor and service provider in the
western world. The broad service spectrum offered by the materials
experts enables customers to focus on their individual core
business. The area of Materials Services spans two strategic areas:
global materials distribution as one-stop-shop - from steel and
stainless steel, tubes and pipes, nonferrous metals and specialty
materials to plastics and raw materials - and tailored services in
the areas of materials management and supply chain management. An
extensive omnichannel architecture offers 250,000 customers
worldwide cross-channel, round-the-clock access to more than
150,000 products and services. A highly efficient logistics system
ensures that all requested services are smoothly integrated into
customer production processes "just-in-time" or "just-in-sequence".
thyssenkrupp Supply Chain Services is a dynamic, forward thinking
company offering great benefits, career advancement, and abundant
learning opportunities. As a subsidiary of the global thyssenkrupp
AG based in Germany, we have the security and resources of a large
corporation, with a sense of ownership that is usually reserved for
small companies. At tk your voice will be heard. When you join our
team you are joining a skilled group of professionals with diverse
backgrounds across many cultures and industries. Our company values
are centered on promoting personal growth, diversity, community
engagement, environmental responsibility, and career development.
As a growing company, opportunities for advancement are plentiful
for those who are willing to work hard - we strive to promote from
within. In the last four years our company size has nearly
quadrupled. We now employ over 3,000 people across 35+ locations in
the US, Canada, and Mexico. Working mainly in 5 major industries
--- automotive, renewable energy, heavy manufacturing, commercial
construction, and infrastructure logistics - we strive to be the
preferred provider for supply chain services in North America. Our
services span our "Hands, Wheels, Walls" approach: Quality
Inspection, Logistics Management, and Warehousing & Distribution.
If this sounds like the right environment for you, apply today to
thyssenkrupp Supply Chain Services:--
It's not just a job, it's a career. We work together closely and
respect each other, for over 200 years. If that is just as
important to you as it is to us, apply now! thyssenkrupp Supply
Chain Services NA, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, genetics,
disability, gender identity, marital status, sexual orientation,
veteran status or any other protected characteristic required by
applicable law. Applicants with disabilities who require reasonable
accommodation in connection with the application process are
encouraged to contact us directly. Notes on application There is no
application deadline. As long as the position is available on our
career page, you have the opportunity to apply.--
Further information on the application process and application
tips--can be found here . Hamilton thyssenkrupp Bilstein of America
Inc Hamilton thyssenkrupp Bilstein of America Inc Chattanooga
thyssenkrupp Automotive Systems of America LLC
Keywords: thyssenkrupp AG, Sioux Falls , Team Lead (Scheduling Coordinator) - White, GA, Other , White, South Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!