Program Supervisor REM
Company: The MENTOR Network
Posted on: June 9, 2021
REM Southwest Services, a partner of The MENTOR Network,
provides services for Individuals with intellectual and development
disabilities, Traumatic Brain Injury, Autism, and other complex
Hiring Immediately! Wages starting at $16.00 per hour! With us,
the Program Supervisor oversees a group home ensuring adequate
staffing levels, health and safety of the individuals we serve and
staff satisfaction/retention. The Program Supervisor serves as a
mentor to other employees, promoting teamwork and identifying
Essential Job Functions:
- Supervise a team of staff to include assisting with hiring,
training, scheduling, employee evaluations, disciplinary actions
and monitoring overtime usage
- Purchase and maintain medical supplies and equipment in
consultation with Program Director, purchase food items and oversee
- Assist in scheduling and accompanying Individuals to medical
appointments; document and follow up as required
- Provide Direct Support which includes documentation, medication
administration and community involvement
- Act as an advocate for those we serve and promote independence,
health and safety
- Communicate and correspond with the individuals families and
implement Individual Service Plans
- Report any and all incidents through our incident reporting
- Review census, attendance information or other required
documentation to ensure accurate billing
- Ensure the home is kept clean, neat and safe, vehicles are
maintained and in working order, maintenance team is contacted when
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- One year related work experience.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Current driver's license, car registration, and auto
- Other licensure or certification where required by regulatory
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to establish
rapport with team members and those we serve.
- Strong organizational abilities to ensure staffing and
schedules are maintained.
- This is a great opportunity to gain supervisory skills and
experience while still directly making a difference in the lives of
the people we serve on a daily basis.
Why Join Us?
- Full-time position.
- Full compensation/benefits package for employees working 30+
- 401(k) with company match.
- Paid time off, holiday pay, annual bonus plan.
- Rewarding work, impacting the lives of those you serve, working
alongside a great team of coworkers.
- Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and
Come join our amazing team of committed and caring
professionals. Apply Today!
The MENTOR Network is a national network of local health and
human services providers offering an array of quality,
community-based services. At The MENTOR Network, our core
values-Integrity, Respect, Inclusion & Growth-and the behaviors
that define them, guide how we interact with each other and how we
approach our work. As an organization of people serving people in
nearly 40 states, you'll have opportunities from coast to
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets
Keywords: The MENTOR Network, Sioux Falls , Program Supervisor REM, Other , Marshall, South Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!