Location: Sioux Falls
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Graduate Interior Designer Entry Level
- Assist interior designers with development of design solutions
within constraints of client goals, budgets and codes.
- Utilize Revit and other programs to create and assist with
- Research and select appropriate material selections while
maintaining resource library.
- Work with all internal disciplines and external consultants to
complete project objectives.
- Participate in client meetings and demonstrate an understanding
of projects, goals, and expectations.
- Be an accountable, eager, and creative employee owner!
- Bachelor's Degree in Interior Design.
- Experience with Revit, Adobe Photoshop and InDesign is
- Knowledge of the design process, including furniture and
specifications, color and materials.
- Able to multi-task and establish priorities.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Self-directed and can work independently with minimal
We are 100% owned by our employees! ISG's Employee Stock
Ownership Plan (ESOP) allows for broader ownership, and the ability
to be directly connected to performance, our culture of
accountability and opportunism is amplified. Put simply, everyone
works hard = everyone benefits, not just an elite group.
We are focused on strengths, using talents to guide personal
development and team collaboration. We are involved in our
communities and manage through empowerment. Firm growth is a direct
reflection of the dedication, ingenuity, and hard work each ISG
owner brings to the office and field every day.
ISG's growth and sustainability are based on the unwavering
belief that we need to grow for the betterment of our people and
firm. We are entrepreneurial. We believe in having the right people
onboard and being disciplined during good times and when faced with
new challenges. And most importantly, we foster growth through
positive mentorship and progressive ideas that lead to strategic,
contextual based decisions. We believe that this unwavering
commitment to our culture, clients, and dynamic qualities
translates to better services for our partners, and that it will
continue to guide ISG's future.
Interested in learning more about ISG? Follow us on Facebook,
YouTube, and LinkedIn.
Keywords: ISG, Sioux Falls , Interior Designer, Other , Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!