Assembly Production Worker (Nights Shift)
Company: Twin City Fan Companies
Posted on: June 9, 2021
- Follows shop orders to prioritize and organize parts to be
painted, beginning with those with earliest ship dates.
- Performs a variety of duties such as grinding, chipping and
sanding to remove any rust spots on parts prior to painting.
- Removes all tags and cleans products to prepare for painting;
rinses with anti-rust agent and places on rack to dry. Re-applies
all tags and records washed parts on transfer sheet.
- Organizes parts that need to be painted by color.
- Caulks parts as necessary.
- Operates forklift / bridge crane to deliver parts to paint, to
hang parts on drying hooks, and to deliver to assembly once
- Act, Live, and Behave by TCF Core Values.
- Additional duties may be assigned, dependent upon location and
- High school diploma or GED.
- 3+ months' experience and/or training or equivalent combination
of education and experience.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules,
operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
written in English.
- Basic math skills to include addition, subtraction,
multiplication and division in all units of measure including whole
numbers, fractions and decimals. Ability to read a tape
- Ability to use tools in a safe and proper manner.
CERTIFICATIONS, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS AND REQUIRED
The following certifications and training, if required, will be
provided by the company:
- Forklift Certificate
- Bridge Crane Training
- Fall Protection Training
- Respirator Training and Fit Testing (optional)
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORKING CONDITIONS:
To successfully perform the essential function of this position,
employees must have the ability to:
- Continuously lift/move 10 pounds; frequently lift/move up to 25
pounds and occasionally lift/move up to 50 pounds.
- Continuously stand; walk; bend/stoop, use hands to finger,
handle or feel; reach with hands and arms above shoulder height;
stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk; and hear.
- Occasionally climb, balance, kneel, reach with hands and arms
at waist level and below the waist; and work in limited space.
- Specific vision abilities required include close vision, color
vision, distance vision, peripheral vision and depth
While performing the duties of this position, the employee is
continuously exposed to moving mechanical parts. The employee is
frequently exposed to extreme heat, humid/watery conditions. The
employee is occasionally exposed to high places, fumes or airborne
particles and toxic or caustic chemicals. The noise level in the
work environment is usually loud.
Twin City Fan is dedicated to providing a safe and healthy work
environment. Each and every employee must understand and
continually work within the safety and health rules and policies.
The use of good judgment and common sense is critical to workplace
safety, and Twin City Fan expects every employee to work in a safe
and conscientious manner.
Keywords: Twin City Fan Companies, Sioux Falls , Assembly Production Worker (Nights Shift), Other , Elkton, South Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!