THE !POWER OF GOOD
We believe the little choices we make have the power to create a
big difference - for ourselves, our communities and the world
around us. As creators of clean, natural mineral makeup, we're here
to help you take care of what matters - yourself, your loved ones,
your community and the world around you - and, of course, your
skin, your beauty and your sense of well-being. We also want to
share a bigger sense of purpose that goes beyond makeup. We believe
that the world is full of opportunity and free of limitations and
we aim to achieve this through our pillars of CLEAN, COMMUNITY and
CARING. We value a clear, fuss-free and direct approach to
communication. We're grounded in the real lives of our
BOUTIQUE/OUTLET MANAGER ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
General Summary: This position is responsible for promoting
bareMinerals or bare+BEAUTY products and THE POWER OF GOOD while
building a customer-focused business; One that unlocks the power of
relationships and creates a greater sense of belonging. Creates and
encourages an authentic, warm and inspirational internal and
external customer experience. Additionally, in bare+BEAUTY doors,
managers will be responsible for the service and selling of
bareMinerals product as well as our family of brands in the
Motivates, inspires and leads team to achieve individual and
store sales goals. Uses consistent and insightful business analysis
to develop an action plan to drive productivity, and metrics to
achieve sales goals. Responsible for sourcing and retaining top
talent as well as the overall development and management of a team.
Responsible for education of selling and artistry skills through
our lens of Natural Beauty Redefined. Manages operational budgets
including, but not limited to, payroll allocation, supply orders
and inventory management. Effectively manages boutique operations;
ensures consistency and compliance in operational procedures and
Customer Focus & Education
Consistently creates a welcoming environment for our customer,
through our Connect, Customize and Commit service model, which
focuses on personally connecting with them, customizing their
beauty routines and committing to a genuine and ongoing
relationship. Additionally, ensures that team members are trained
in our artistry approach as outlined in current education
- Achieves personal sales goals through impeccable customer
service and by maintaining an
active floor presence. Leads by example. Trains, motivates, and
coaches team to success. Utilizes company provided tools to track
progress and ensure 2-way dialogue.
- Demonstrates awareness and urgency of hourly goals, setting
micro-goals to impact
contributing productivity, such as average dollar sale,
conversion and key category goals.
- Champions our customer loyalty program, Friends & Benefits
(FAB), through a vigorous sampling and clientele initiative,
identifying opportunities to build database through events,
community outreach, and new product launches.
- Fosters an environment that empowers and encourages
relationship-building and innovation outside of the store to drive
new customer acquisition and incremental sales.
- Responsible for awareness and adherence to all policies and
procedures, in addition to those of the applicable
- Creates and ensures for an environment where all employees are
- Actively networks, recruits and interviews to ensure for talent
pipeline and that open positions are filled within a reasonable
amount of time to protect business.
- Accurately and consistently assesses team members strengths and
Provides clear and direct feedback in both verbal and written
- Responsible for 'business needs'-based schedule management to
ensure business goals are achieved while adhering to federal &
state labor guidelines.
- Consistently reviews payroll usage to ensure appropriate
staffing levels based on company tools and guidelines. Reviews time
keeping daily and processes payroll timely & accurately.
- Maintains employee records as required in both manual and
Operations & Visuals
- Performs all Manager-On-Duty functions including
opening/closing of location and cash handling procedures.
- Consistently reviews schedules and traffic trends to create
effective schedules to protect both
the internal and external customer experience while driving
sales. Utilizes tools, such as zone charts, during peak and holiday
time periods and/or as needed to protect the business.
- Maintains accurate product lifecycle through processes that
include, but not limited to, cycle
counts, product mark out of stock processes, shipment receiving,
transfers, and physical inventories.
- Manages supply levels, cash control and other expenses.
- Identifies and addresses store maintenance concerns per company
- Responsible for managing implementation of visual floor sets,
identifying and communicating any location specific adjustments to
corporate partners. Ensures merchandising & marketing standards are
- Upholds consistent standards of cleanliness, maintenance and
organization on sales floor and in backroom.
- Consistently maintains repair & maintenance standards to meet
health and safety guidelines
for employees & customers. Ambitiously works with Corporate
Retail Operations to ensure stores are fully functional.
- Oversees inventory control policies & procedures with the goal
of reducing shrink to less than
- Maintains a positive & engaged relationship with corporate
partners and property management, e.g. Mall Operations, Security
- Responsible for solid POS knowledge & execution, ensuring
ongoing transactional accuracy.
Provides hands-on training for team as it relates to store
- Maintains proficiency in the use of in-store technologies,
digital signage, music systems & applications, mobile POS,
- Performs additional duties, as assigned by corporate
Embodies the spirit of bareMinerals or bare+BEAUTY, as
applicable, with a dedication to empowering our customers to look
good, feel good and do good for others. Embraces the belief that
the little choices we make can create a big difference - from
looking after our local communities to the wider well-being of the
planet. Has a deep-seated passion for people and a commitment to
act as an advocate for bareMinerals or bare+BEAUTY, as applicable,
in our approach to beauty. Ability to motivate, inspire and
influence others through actions and feedback.
- Ability to achieve sales results both independently and through
others by fostering a spirit of
teamwork, cooperation, and accountability.
- Proven track record of analyzing business and demonstrating
behavior-based coaching to drive sales.
- Ability to analyze, prioritize and articulate business. Strong
problem-solving skills to drive
sales and profit through effective leadership.
- Ability to network, recruit and retain top talent to create
high performing teams.
- Effectively communicates and builds relationships both inside
and outside of store.
- Maintains composure and acts with ethics & agility.
- Experienced with standard operational processes and displays
attention to details.
- Minimum of 4+years of supervisory or managerial
- Ideally, has experience in customer-focused/personal care
industry in a four-wall sales environment.
- Artistry experience preferred.
- Must have open flexibility to work during peak traffic times
including evenings, weekends and holidays, as well as a willingness
to adjust to specific needs of the business.
- Adhere to company time and attendance policy.
- Uphold bareMinerals or bare+BEAUTY dress code which includes
wearing bareMinerals and/or bare+BEAUTY products, as
- Able to be in a fragrance-filled environment.
- Able to lift, push and pull up to 25 pounds.
- Able to stand for up to 8 hours.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Must be able to perform essential functions (with or without an
accommodation) without posing a "direct threat" to the health and
safety to self or others. We reserve the right to alter, change,
abolish and even combine jobs depending upon changing conditions
and needs. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Nearest Major Market: Sioux Falls
Job Segment: Merchandising, Manager, Payroll, Outside Sales,
Marketing Manager, Retail, Management, Finance, Sales,