Field Service Technician
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Invenergy drives innovation in energy. Powered by decades of
entrepreneurial experience and unparalleled execution, we solve the
energy challenges facing our customers and communities. We provide
power generation and storage solutions at scale around the world to
create a cleaner energy future. We develop. We build. We own. We
operate. We are Invenergy.
As Field Service Technician, you will be responsible for
performing and training on major component replacements and repair
services as needed across the Invenergy fleet. Assure all
operations and maintenance activities are performed in a safe
manner consistent with established Invenergy policies and
Field Service Technicians can be based at any Invenergy US wind
energy center location, but travel 75% of each calendar month away
from their home site.
- Collaboratively represent Invenergy and the Field Service Group
to internal and external parties.
- Troubleshoot mechanical and electrical faults in multiple
- Train site personnel in Operations activities including:
Safety, Preventative Maintenance, Reactive Maintenance, and Ops
- Lead teams to perform major component replacements and repairs
on multiple equipment platforms and component manufacturers.
- Troubleshoot complicated electrical, mechanical, and hydraulic
- Understand electrical, mechanical, and hydraulic functions of
multiple equipment platforms
- Perform equipment and site inspections and compile associated
- Complete daily and monthly reporting requirements.
- Write and revise procedures and documents on how to preform
each component replacement.
- Assure all activities are performed in a safe manner consistent
with Invenergy policies and procedures.
- Travel 75% of each calendar month away from home site.
- Two (2) years technical experience and/or technical education
related to renewable energy systems.
- Experience in multiple platforms strongly preferred.
- Ability to effectively use software systems to troubleshoot
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in the use of Microsoft Office products.
- Must be able to work outdoors in inclement weather, climb
ladders without assistance. Ability to move and manipulate up to 45
kg (100 lbs.).
- Valid driver's license and acceptable driving record
- Work at heights greater than 80 meters (250 feet)
- Weight must not exceed 129 kg (265 lbs.) excluding
equipment/gear worn when performing job related tasks.
- Strong interest and understanding of electrical and mechanical
- Self-motivator, Ability to work safely, with limited
Individuals receiving conditional offers of employment will be
subject to drug testing and must receive a negative result to begin
working for the company.
Eligible for medical, dental, vision, 401(k), profit sharing,
bonus, paid time off, etc.
Invenergy believes inclusion drives innovation
Diverse teams are better teams. The perspectives and experiences
that people from different backgrounds bring to an organization
drive better decisions and improved business results. Invenergy
employees are inclusive and welcoming of all colleagues of all
backgrounds, genders, races, sexual orientations, religions and
Keywords: Invenergy, Sioux Falls , Field Service Technician, Other , Toronto, South Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!