Company: Great Western Bank
Location: Sioux Falls
Posted on: June 10, 2021
General Description and Essential Functions
- Responsible for the review of the CECL (Current Expected Credit
Losses) calculation to ensure compliance with GAAP.
- Responsible for preparation of data for complex accounting
issues and areas.
- Establish and manage proper accounting methods, policies and
procedures for the accounting department.
- Coordinate external audit requests.
- Financial analysis, accounting research and ad-hoc
- Research and provide accounting guidance for projects and new
products as needed.
- Consistently look for ways to improve accounting process
efficiencies by working with existing and new technologies while
upholding the highest integrity and accuracy.
- Effectively communicate across multiple levels and departments
of the Bank.
- Able to research and apply technical accounting and regulatory
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance with a CPA.
- 4-6 years accounting experience required; some experience in
- Must be able to organize and prioritize tasks effectively.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and
using complex formulas, pivot tables and macros.
- Demonstrate effective written and verbal communication
- Ability to work independently and maintain confidential
- Must be a self-starter.
- Proven analytical and accuracy skills. Requires attention to
- Respond to and resolve customer service requests according to
Great Western policies in a prompt, efficient and courteous manner
at all times.
Perform other job-related duties or special projects as
Keywords: Great Western Bank, Sioux Falls , Senior Accountant, Other , Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!