Company: Raven Industries
Location: Sioux Falls
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Join a technology company dedicated to improving lives through
innovative technology solutions. Today, Raven is focused on solving
these Great Challenges:
- Feeding a growing population by improving agricultural
efficiency around the world
- Protecting our natural resources
- Saving and improving lives through advanced situational
- Connecting the world
Raven is organized into three business units that sell our
advanced products and solutions within their niche markets. Our
Corporate Services team supports the daily operations and business
activities of all three.
The IT Data Developer will work on our BI Team providing the
business with invaluable insight into operational and financial
data. This role will be responsible for building SSIS packages as
well as front end reporting and dashboard development. Being a
partner with our operating divisions our goal is to put data at the
businesses fingertips allowing them to make fast, educated,
decisions that they can be confident with.
- Work independently, as well as with a team.
- Provide divisional support to analyze software.
- Write, develop, evaluate and document new and modified software
- Test and prepare software applications for installation.
- Support end users, including software troubleshooting and
- Research, investigate, and select technical data pertinent to
the assigned project.
- Work with internal teams and external sources to obtain and
communicate data relative to engineering requirements.
- Facilitate software asset management, including maintenance
- Prepare and present technical reports and recommendations on
- Participate in department improvement activities.
- Demonstrates the Dimensions of Competition and Raven Team
Member Values in their daily actions.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area.
- May be called upon to perform comparable duties of a similar or
related nature and/or assist in other areas as needed.
- Learning, understanding, continuously improving, and promoting
the division's quality management system in accordance with ISO
- Bachelor's degree or Master's degree in Computer Science or
- Minimum of an internship in a related position, or equivalent
combination of education and experience.
- Competency in RPGLE and/or C#.
- Basic problem analysis and problem solving techniques.
- Ability to maintain accurate records.
- Team player who is self-motivated, and has ability to work with
- Ability to communicate effectively with team members and
- Travel may be necessary, based on position.
Raven is an EO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled.
Keywords: Raven Industries, Sioux Falls , Data Developer, Other , Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!