Escrow Services Supervisor
Company: Stewart Title of Minnesota
Location: Sioux Falls
Posted on: June 10, 2021
When you work at Stewart, you're part of a global real-estate
services company that helps make the dream of property ownership a
reality around the world. Whether we're providing residential and
commercial title insurance, closing and settlement services or
specialized offerings for the mortgage industry, we deliver
comprehensive service, deep expertise and innovative customer
solutions by way of our direct operations, network of Stewart
Trusted Providers and family of companies. Join our team and
discover how Stewart Information Services Company (NYSE-STC)
impacts lives for the better. We do more than offer broad-scale
real-estate services and solutions; we provide the security for
building communities and dreams.
More information can be found at http://www.stewart.com, subscribe to
the Stewart blog at http://blog.stewart.com or follow
Stewart on Twitter @stewarttitleco.
The Escrow Services Supervisor is responsible for the daily
activities of the Escrow Department while performing the duties of
a production position.
- Supervises the daily activates of the Escrow Department
- Initiates and sustains relationships with customers
- Responsible for managing a portfolio of complex and large
dollar escrow customers
- Manages the entire real estate closing process, including
compliance with real estate contracts, lender instructions, title
requirements, company requirements, and other written
- Collaborates with title department to resolve title issues.
Exercises appropriate judgment to identify potential legal and
operating risks. Escalates to management as appropriate.
- May lead and direct the work of others
- Is a working Escrow Supervisor, about 70% production work, and
- Complies with regulatory requirements by adhering, and
enforcing adherence, to requirements
- In charge of the customer service satisfaction of
- Acts as a central point of contact for escrow employees
- Answers questions and provides guidance regarding products,
services, policies, or specific transactions
- Handles complex or escalated issues from staff
- May research and address inquiries regarding specific
Role Specific Knowledge
- Knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures
within the title industry
- Relies on judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Good decision maker and communicator
- Able to multitask
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written as well
as organizational skills
- Knowledge of Word, Excel, AIM and SureClose
- Ability to be a leader and take charge of situations that may
Education, Licensure, and Experience:
- Completion of an High School diploma
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Title Industry which
includes experience in Escrow Production Role.
- Licensed escrow officer, if applicable in state
Returning Job Seekers
Already have a candidate profile? Log in to access and update
your current profile to access and update your current profile.
Stewart employees should access Careers through the Stewart
Point internal jobs database.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Stewart is committed to ensuring that its online application
process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job
seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe
you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job
opening or to submit an application, please contact us via email at
Keywords: Stewart Title of Minnesota, Sioux Falls , Escrow Services Supervisor, Other , Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!