Physical Therapist Assistant
Company: Blue Stone Therapy Solutions
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Are you passionate about enhancing lives? Seeking a PRN PTA in
Blue Stone Therapy is a leading specialist in SNF Therapy
Services. We provide leading edge, skilled, outpatient and acute
contract services and management to Midwest rural and urban
markets. Our focus is to deliver optimal, individualized
rehabilitation by highly skilled professional therapists while
developing long-term partnerships between our staff and the
communities we serve.
Our purpose is "Building Strength to Enhance Lives". The future
is now. Apply today!
The Physical Therapist Assistant assists directly and indirectly
with the delivery of physical therapy treatment interventions and
services, under the general supervision of the Physical Therapist,
and as outlined by an established treatment plan and in accordance
with state practice guidelines. This position provides direct
patient care to primarily adult and geriatric patients.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE (but not limited to)
- Provides therapeutic treatment in accordance with the patients'
established plan of care with a focus on functional and measurable
- Maintains appropriate patient schedules as per established
- Provides documentation to maintain accuracy and quality of
medical records, in order to comply with reimbursement guidelines,
and company and facility requirements.
- Participates in patient, family and assigned facility meetings
- Follows administrative, company and assigned facility
processes, policies and procedures.
- Participates in training programs for facility staff, patients,
families and rehabilitation staff.
- Participates in continuous quality improvement activities.
- Assists Physical Therapist in establishing restorative nursing
programs, as necessary, in conjunction with restorative nursing
department efforts to provide appropriate comprehensive care to
- Communicates effectively with skilled rehabilitation team to
ensure the most appropriate care is provided to the patients.
- Participates in marketing and community presentations and
projects to promote the success of the company and assigned
- Successful completion of an accredited Physical Therapist
- Valid license or eligible for licensure to practice as a
Physical Therapist Assistant in applicable state(s)
- High level communication skills, both verbal and written
- Effective leadership and customer relationship skills
- Ability to exercise mature judgment with initiative in
analyzing and solving problems
Blue Stone Therapy is proud to offer the following benefits to
- Group Medical and Dental Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Supplemental Benefit Plans (Voluntary Life, etc.)
- Short-Term / Long-Term Disability
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- 401K with Company Match
- Professional Liability Coverage
- Licensure Reimbursement
- Blue Stone Educational Seminars and Training (BEST) CEU
Keywords: Blue Stone Therapy Solutions, Sioux Falls , Physical Therapist Assistant, Other , Butte, South Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!