Alternate Group Lead- Paint
Company: Polaris Inc
Location: Spirit Lake
Posted on: June 10, 2021
At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving
change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging
assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in
our agile working environment. Our people make us who we are, and
we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to
The Alternate Group Lead will perform the following duties and
responsibilities when the main Lead is absent or there is a need
for an additional Lead. The Alternate Group Lead will only receive
Group Lead pay during the times they are performing Group Lead
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Demonstrate situational leadership and supervision in support
of Polaris work culture and values.
- Demonstrate professionalism with all Polaris employees and
outside business contacts.
- Participate in employee development, coaching, and
- Develop trust within employee groups through fairness,
consistency, confidentiality, and leading by example.
- Communicate effectively to provide a clear and consistent
- First Aid/CPR First Responder
- Possess a flexible and open-minded personality to accommodate
additional duties as assigned.
- Lead successfully in a progressive environment.
- Maintain a leadership role in driving towards continuous
improvement in Service and Order Quality.
- Directs and executes day-to-day work assignments consistent
with group needs and work schedules.
- Develop and support consistent training to provide efficient
processes in support of goals.
- Consistently exceed productivity objectives across shifts to
support operational goals.
- Develop and execute departmental objectives, budget plan, and
Skills and Knowledge:
- Technical skills in business, quality, and shipping
- Problem solving, decision making, and planning.
- Strong organizational management, passion for quality, and
supervisory skills will be needed.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills. .
- Performance, results oriented individual with ability to
create/sustain strong, positive, vibrant culture.
- Must be able to balance many demands simultaneously.
We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which
empowers us to Think Outside. Apply today!
As the global leader in Powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII)
pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and
services that have invited people to discover the joy of being
outdoors since our founding in 1954. With annual 2020 sales of $7.0
billion, Polaris' high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris
RANGER, RZR and Polaris GENERAL side-by-side off-road vehicles;
Sportsman all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle mid-size
and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot moto-roadsters; snowmobiles;
and deck, cruiser and pontoon boats, including industry-leading
Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with
parts, garments, and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket
portfolio, including Transamerican Auto Parts. Polaris' presence in
adjacent markets includes military and commercial off-road
vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly
headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries
across the globe. www.polaris.com
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all
employment-related decisions without regard to race, color,
religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status
with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local
commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected
by applicable law.
Keywords: Polaris Inc, Sioux Falls , Alternate Group Lead- Paint, Other , Spirit Lake, South Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!