Painter - Weekend Shift
Posted on: June 10, 2021
$500 - Employee Referral Bonus AND $500 - Sign-on Bonus
The Painter position is a highly sought after skilled role. Once
mastered, the knowledge and skills learned open up many areas for
advancement opportunity. The painter is responsible for preparing
the product per instructions, operating various painting equipment,
and applying paint per the standard work instructions. The painter
also inspects painted product for any runs, sags, or unpainted
areas and retouches as required per specifications. A successful
candidate is a self-motivated multi-tasker with a high level of
attention to detail that utilizes a strong work ethic to ensure all
paint quality levels are met.
The weekend shift includes Friday - Sunday 6am-6pm for a total
of 36 hours and added weekend shift differential of $4/hr.
- Prepares product prior to paint application.
- Prepares paint equipment as required.
- Paints product per job instructions.
- Makes adjustments to machine as needed to maintain good quality
- Assists in cleaning of paint booths.
- Handles paint, paint related materials and paint related
hazardous wastes properly.
- Performs other assigned duties.
- Must have the ability to lift up to 40 pounds.
- Use a ladder.
- Must be able to wear a paint respirator. A physical examination
will be provided.
- Must be able to work with solvents such as acetone, MAK,
isopropanol alcohol, isocyanates (catalysts/hardeners) and other
paint related materials.
- Must wear all required PPE (personal protective equipment) for
High School Diploma or equivalent
We are dedicated to the belief that people are our most
important asset. In filling job openings every effort is expended
to find candidates within Crenlo, its divisions or subsidiaries.
Employee development, opportunity to grow and continuing to evolve
both as an employee and as a company are instrumental to our
success. We encourage employees to inquire about open positions and
apply to those that help further their career goals.
Crenlo Engineered Cabs is an equal employment opportunity
employer. Qualified applicants are considered regardless of race,
color, religion, age, national origin, sex, disability or veteran's
Keywords: Crenlo, Sioux Falls , Painter - Weekend Shift, Other , Watertown, South Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!