Midco Sports Network is hiring for part-time team members,
working events as needed. Events Associates do not regularly work
at least 20 hours per week. Schedules could vary and may include
nights and weekends. To learn more about Midco Sports Network,
please visit www.midcosn.com.
Midco Sports Network showcases a wide array of sporting events
and syndicated sports programming reaching thousands of fans. The
Midco Sports Network team produces highly professional broadcasts
that connect fans with their favorite teams and sporting events. If
you have a passion for sports, and a strong desire to deliver
highly quality sports content to the living rooms of our customers,
consider one of our exciting opportunities!
- Shades cameras during live game and uses equipment to verify
that the light levels and coloring meet specifications.
- On-the-job-training provided by the Engineer.
- Assistant to Audio 1, the primary audio operator. Participates
in setup and troubleshooting technical issues during game.
- One year experience on Cal Rack and Avid Audio systems.
- Operates EVS, Dyno and DNF controls for in-game highlights and
- One year experience on Dyno and EVS controls.
- Creates team, statistics, and Midco SN graphics using the
Chyron system. Proof all graphics prior to sending to Technical
- One year experience operating a Chyron system and Photoshop
- Assists Chyron 1 by accurately providing accurate recent
- Experience operating a Chyron system and Photoshop
- Operates the Scorebug with a high level of accuracy and
attention to detail to ensure the score, timeouts, etc. are
- Some experience operating a Chyron system and Photoshop
- Works closely with Producer and game officials to ensure breaks
run on schedule.
- On-the-job training provided by the Producer.
- Responsible for handling cables for the floor camera
- On-the-job training provided.
- Responsible for running the parabolic microphone.
- On-the-job training provided.
- Assists with audio, camera and graphics.
- One year experience with advertising or television
- Responsible for sideline reporting during a game.
- One year experience with reporting.
- Assists with equipment set-up prior to a game or event.
- On-the-job training provided by the Engineer.
Midco Sports Network is looking for candidates that can work in
a fun, fast paced environment and have the flexibility to work
nights and weekends. Positions may require the employee to
occasionally lift and/or carry loads up to 70lbs and be exposed to
outside weather conditions and loud noises. Crew House members are
expected to Communicate effectively and professionally in all forms
of communication with internal and external customers.
Midco has been blazing trails since 1931, bringing innovation to
the world of communications and delighting customers with
exceptional service. Through ambition, imagination and a genuine
commitment to each other, Midco fiber proudly serves more than
440,000 residential and business customers in 400 communities in
Kansas, Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, and Wisconsin. By
2025, Midco will deploy 10G, the next great leap for broadband -
while also expanding its fixed wireless network to rural areas.
We're also dedicated to making our communities better places to
live, work and play. Ready to work at Midco? We thought so. Here
are a few more reasons why Midco is one of the best places to
- Free Midco internet & cable TV
- Get involved: Midco supports volunteerism and community
- Generous 401(k) match and paid time away from work
- And many more
Visit MidcoCareers.com to learn about employment opportunities
and apply today.
Midco is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race,
color, religion, creed, national origin, disability, protected
Veteran status, age, marital status, status with regard to public
assistance, familial status, membership or activity in a local
commission, or any other characteristic protected by law. To view
our full EEO and federal contractor supplemental posters, please
refer to Midco.com/FederalPosters.