Assistant Service Manager- Sioux Falls, SD
Company: Erik's Bike Shop
Location: Sioux Falls
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Sioux Falls, SD, USA Full Time
Email Me Similar Jobs Email Me This Job
Assistant Service Manager
Reports To: Service Manager FLSA Status: Full-Time
The Assistant Service Manager is responsible for partnering with
the Service Manager in all operations of an Erik's Bike Shop
The primary responsibilities and areas of impact of this
position include, but are not limited to:
Driving Store Performance
- Demonstrate and motivate service staff to exceed customer
expectations and drive performance to the highest level.
- Motivate staff to keep repair times to a minimum while
maintaining high quality standards.
- Complete repairs and maintenance of bicycles and install
accessories in a timely manner.
- Ensure understanding of customers needs and clearly explain any
- Apply customer service skills to exceed customer's
- Process parts sales and check in/out bikes following proper
- Provide feedback to the Service Manager on ideas improve the
- Promote Erik's mission, values, and standards.
Managing Service Operations
- Monitor the daily repair schedule.
- Ensure service policies and procedures are adhered to and
operations are efficient and safe.
- Partner with the Service Manager to ensure the service
department is operating at the highest level.
- Create and maintain relationships with Erik's staff.
- Responsible for following all store policies and
- Maintain a clean work area and assist in keeping the store
- Encourage service staff to engage and create a positive
atmosphere for Erik's customers and employees.
- Continually coach staff to improve customer service,
maintenance techniques and sales skills.
- Works closely with Service Manager to develop solutions for
individual staff needs.
- A successful track record as a mechanic at Erik's.
- Exceptional interpersonal and relationship building skills,
coupled with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong customer service focus.
- Ability to manage, inspire and lead a team.
- Solid understanding of bicycle repair and maintenance.
- Knowledge of computers and technology.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Dedication to get the job done.
- Ability to be mobile and stand for extended periods of
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs while utilizing appropriate
equipment and safety techniques.
This position profile is a representation of what is required
for an employee to succeed. As company needs change, position
expectations may change. It is expected that all employees complete
any reasonable request that may not be listed in their job
description. Employees who feel a request is unreasonable should
contact Human Resources.
Erik's Bike Shop Inc https://eriksbikeshop.isolvedhire.com
Keywords: Erik's Bike Shop, Sioux Falls , Assistant Service Manager- Sioux Falls, SD, Other , Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!