Teller - Part-Time - 30 hours
Company: Great Western Bank
Location: Sioux Falls
Posted on: June 12, 2021
General Description and Essential Functions
The Teller is responsible for performing branch and customer
service duties. Duties include accepting retail, commercial
checking, and savings deposits, cashing checks and savings
withdrawals, processing loan payments, and assisting with night
depository and vault duties. Tellers provide quality service,
through effective use of the customer constitution. Actively looks
for additional opportunities to refer and cross-sell bank services
while processing transactions.
- Assist customers with deposits, withdrawals, payments and coin
and cash orders in a friendly courteous manner.
- Balance teller drawer daily according to teller performance
- Identify fraudulent activity to help prevent potential losses
to Great Western Bank.
- Maintain a well-developed, current, working knowledge of the
complete line of products and services offered.
- Promote and follow the Great Expectations Employee Guide,
including the Customer Constitution. Successfully researches and
resolves customer problems.
- Participates in training programs and the Sales and Service
- Participates in community organizations and activities.
- Performs other duties or special projects as assigned.
- High School Diploma required.
- Basic math skills and strong customer service skills.
- Cash handling experience preferred.
- Retail and/or sales experience.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
- Self directed/Initiative.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to lift 20 to 50 pounds.
- Ability to work weekends as needed or scheduled.
- Customer Focus
- Functional /Technical Skills
Keywords: Great Western Bank, Sioux Falls , Teller - Part-Time - 30 hours, Other , Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!