K-8 Instructors for VIBE Online Academy
Company: Independent School District 518
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Under the general supervision of the School Principal, to
facilitate student success and growth in academic and interpersonal
skills through implementing approved curriculum; documenting
teaching and student progress/activities/outcomes; addressing
specific educational needs of individual students and by creating a
flexible, safe and optimal learning environment; and providing
feedback to students, parents and administration regarding student
progress, expectations, goals, etc.
Essential Performance Responsibilities
Performs other related tasks as assigned by the Principal and
other central office administrators as designated by the
Note: The above description is illustrative of tasks and
responsibilities. It is not meant to be all inclusive of every task
Uses standard office equipment such as personal computers,
printer, copy and fax machines, and telephone.
Travels to school district buildings and professional meetings
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge of current teaching methods and educational pedagogy,
as well as differentiated instruction based upon student learning
- Knowledge of elementary/middle school curriculum and concepts,
including all subject matters taught.
- Knowledge of data information systems, data analysis and the
formulation of action plans.
- Knowledge of applicable federal and state laws regarding
education and students.
- Ability to use computer network system and software
applications as needed.
- Ability to organize and coordinate work.
- Ability to communicate effectively with students and
- Ability to engage in self-evaluation with regard to performance
and professional growth.
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working
relationships with others contacted in the course of work.
Physical and Mental Demands, Work Hazards
Works in an online school environment.
Note: Also see the Summary of Physical, Sensory and
Environmental Requirements Needed to Perform Essential Job Duties
for this position.
- Minnesota Teaching License as an Elementary or Middle School
- Motor Vehicle Operator's License or ability to provide own
- Bachelors from an accredited college or university in education
discipline applicable to teaching assignment.
- Masters Degree preferred.
Successful prior teaching experience for the appropriate grade
FLSA Status: Exempt Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of the Worthington School District to provide
equal employment opportunity for all, without discrimination on the
basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex,
marital status, status with regard to public assistance, membership
or activity in a local commission, disability, sexual orientation
Keywords: Independent School District 518, Sioux Falls , K-8 Instructors for VIBE Online Academy, Other , Worthington, South Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!